Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liyra's in a two piece! XD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Cai smiled. "Yes," he said, hoping she'd understand what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:25 pm

"B-But! How!? Why!? All I ever doo is cause trouble for you." Liyra said embarassed and confused.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Cai laughed. "You certainly aren't the only person who's caused trouble for me," he said, "and besides, I like being around you, so it wouldn't matter, would it?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 pm

"But.. But.." Liyra mumbled, not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Cai sighed and started walking again, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 pm

"Cai? Do you think I'm pretty? Is that why you like me?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Cai didn't stop walking. "Yes, I think you're pretty, but that isn't the only reason I like you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Liyra blushed a little bit, "Thank you for calling me pretty. No one but my mom has ever called me that before." Liyra said smileing as she hugged Cai harder.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 pm

"That's a shame," he said, "A girl as pretty as yourself should be told so every day."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:02 am

Liyra blushed even harder. "Please, stop, you're makeing me blush." Liyra said as she burried her face in his chest; causeing Cai to become Top heavy and fall ontop of her.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 am

"Woah, sorry," Cai said after a moment's shock. He let Liyra go and rolled to the side so they were lying next to eachother.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:19 am

"No, it's ok." Liyra said as she stood up, "Come on, we're almost home." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:20 am

"Yeah, you're right" Cai said, getting up and picking up Liyra.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:22 am

It wasn't much longer before they reached Cai's house, "Please carry me inside." Liyra said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:30 am

"Of Course, madam," Cai said and carried her inside and to the guest bedroom that he had given Liyra. He dropped her on the bed and went out. "I know you've got extra clothes in there, so get dressed," he said before closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:34 am

Liyra took off the shirt and followed Cai out the door and hugged him from behind, "What if I don't want to get dressed?" She said almost childishly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 am

Cai had already taken off his jacket by the time Liyra came out, so he knew Liyra had taken the shirt off when she hugged him. "Uh..." Cai wasn't sure how to respond. "Liyra...what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 am

"Oh you know." Liyra responded as she wraped her arms around Cai's waist, her breath hot against his back.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 am

"Liyra...I really think you should just get dressed, okay?" Cai said, his whole body was tense as he realized what Liyra was suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 am

"But I don't want to." Liyra mumbled, as she started to fumble with hid belt buckle, alsmost half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am

Cai pulled her hands away from his belt buckle. "Liyra..." he warned, " get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 am

Liyra was startled by Cai suddenly grabbing her by the wrists, "Cai, please, let me go, you're scareing me." She wimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 am

Cai let her go. "Just...go get dressed, okay Liyra?" he said, with a commanding note in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 am

As soon as Liyra was let go she hugged Cai again and started to fumble around with his belt buckle a second time. "But I don't want to." She whined.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:43 am

"Liyra. I. Said. Get. Dressed." Cai said, pulling her hands from his belt for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liyra's in a two piece! XD
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Destiny Lake-
Jump to: