Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liyra's in a two piece! XD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Liyra's in a two piece! XD Empty
PostSubject: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:04 pm

It was a weekend and Liyra was exploreing SkyShatter for something to do. She had overheard something about a lake earlier that week and had decided to go look for it cause she really liked to swim. "Oh! I wish I knew where this lake was! Mabey I should have asked Liyra or Cai." she groaned as she walked out into the open surrounding the lake. "Oh! Here it is! She shouted before pulling off her clothes revealing that she was wearing a two piece swimsuit underneath. She ran and dove off the nearby pear into the water, the cold water slideing past her body. She came up then layed on her back and floated lazily.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Cai had been dozing under the shade of a nearby tree, unnoticed by Liyra. A splash pulled him out of his doze and he looked around, spotting Liyra floating on the water. "Hey Liyra!" he called lazily and waving, not really wanting to get up at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Liyrs dove under the water startled the slowly surfaced to see who it was. Liyra then waved back a little shepishly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Cai smiled at her reaction. He got up and walked to the edge of the lake. "You enjoying the lake?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:10 pm

"It's great!" She shouted smileing and splashed him in response, but then quickly realized that Cai might not want to get wet. "I'm really sorry." she appologised.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Cai was a little shocked at being splashed, but he soon began to laugh. "It's fine" he said, smiling and sitting down at the edge of the water.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Liyra swam a little closer, "So what are you doing out here Cai?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Cai shrugged. "I dunno, I just wanted to be outside for once," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:46 pm

"Oh. Makes sense I guess." Liyra replied as she slowly swam up to him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 pm

"Mhmm. So I assume you came out here to swim?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:52 pm

"Mhm." Liyra said nodding, "Why don't you join me!" She said as she quickly jumpped out and pulled Cai into the water, disregarding the fact that he may not be wearing a batheing suit.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Cai wasn't shocked when she pulled him into the water, he just flipped onto his back and started floating.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Liyra smiled and layed on her back beside him. "Do you ever stare at the clouds and wonder what they look like?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:27 pm

"I never really think about that much. I used to when I was younger though," Cai trailed off, looking up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:46 pm

"I like to do it, I think it's fun." Liyra said smileing as she pointed to a cloud, "See! that one looks like a bunny!" she shouted cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 am

Cai smiled. "Yeah, it does," he said, looking where she was pointing. He looked around to the other clouds. "That one looks like a cat," he said, pointing.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:33 am

"Meow." Liyra said as she looked around for another cloud, "That one looks like you Cai!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 am

Cai looked around and saw the cloud. "I guess it kinda does," he said, studying the cloud, "Do I look that fat?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 am

"No silly! You're really strong." she said as she poked him in his belly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 pm

"Fat people can be strong too," he said, looking back at the cloud that was now re-shaping itself.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 pm

"You know that's not what I ment Cai!" Liyra responded as she poked Cai's chest playfully.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:27 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I know," he said light-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:41 pm

"I'm bored! Let's play a game!" Liyra shouted before dissapearing under the surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:52 pm

"What game?" he asked lazily before realizing she had disappeared. He let himself sink into an upright position and began to tread water, looking for Liyra.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:02 pm

It was about five minutes later before Liyra surfaced, "I guess I win." Liyra said as she saw Cai, then she closed here eyes and spun around a few times. "Marco?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Liyra's in a two piece! XD
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Destiny Lake-
Jump to: