Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liyra's in a two piece! XD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 am

"Why? I thought you said you liked me?" She wimpered, acctually slighyly in pain now because of how tightly her wrists were being gripped.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 am

This time Cai didn't let go of her. "I said I liked you. That doesn't mean I want to..." he trailed off, mainly because this site has certain things that aren't allowed to be discussed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 am

Liyra felt betrayed and empty inside when she heard cai's words, to her it felt like a terrible person for being such a burden on Cai and that an endless pit had opened in her stomach and it was now devouring her. She started to cry and struggled free, biteing Cai's hand in the process. She then ran into the room and locked the door, diffrerent sounds could be heard as she baricaded the door and toor the room apart, all the while Yelling about her being a clumsy idiotic fool who has don noting but burden Cai since she met him, then finally only the soft sound of sobbing sould be heard as she lied on the ground tired out.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 am

Cai had stood there a moment as she escaped him and barricaded herself in the room. Then he leaned on the door and listened. When she seemed to have reduced to sobbing, Cai spoke up. "Liyra, you aren't a burden to me, I want you to know that. I like you, and I like having you around, okay? Really, I do. I'm just..." he couldn't seem to get the right words, so he moved so that he rested his forehead on the door, "I guess it's just... I don't know... I guess it's me. It's nothing against you though, Liyra."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 am

Liyra couldn't respond, she was tired and her throat hurt from all of the yelling.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 am

Cai stood there a moment, waiting for Liyra's response. "Liyra, you okay?" he asked after not getting a response.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 am

the sobbing soon stopped, no noise was comeing from the room at all.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 pm

"Liyra?"Cai said, a little louder this time after it went silent. He tried to open the door but it was locked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Liyra still didn't answer. the room was completely quiet.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Cai was concerned, too many incidents with suicidal girls for him to not be concerned when sobbing turns to silence. He picked the lock and swung the door open. He rolled the bed, which was barricading the door, out of his way. He soon realized he shouldn't have worried, because Liyra had just passed out, again. Trying not to look at her too much, Cai placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Then he cleaned up the room so it wouldn't look like there had been a tornado when Liyra woke up. Then he started to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:00 pm

*timeskip*

It was the next morining by the time Liyra woke up, and she couldn't remember what happened after they had gotten home from the lake. She yawned and rubbed her eyes then roled unto her side and saw Cai there asleep; then she realized that she wasn't wearing any clothes. "Pervert!" She shouted as she gave him a sharp slap accross the face covering herself with the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Cai woke up as Liyra slapped him, and immediately freaked out. "What the heck, Liyra?!" he said, sliding away from her as far as he could without falling off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 pm

"You took advantage of me didn't you!?" Liyra shouted, her face bright red.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Cai suddenly hugged her. "I would never do something so horrible to you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Liyra was caught off gaurd by the sudden hug, she quickly calmed down; held in Cai's strong embrace, "B-But then why am I-" She started to ask.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm

"You sleepwalk," he said, cutting her off.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm

"Jerk! Liyra said as she punched Cai in the gut then walked away with the sheets wrapped around her to go take a shower then get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Cai let out an involuntary gasp more from shock than pain. "What was that for?" he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Liyra was already in the shower and couldn't hear Cai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liyra's in a two piece! XD   Liyra's in a two piece! XD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liyra's in a two piece! XD
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Destiny Lake-
Jump to: