Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D Empty
PostSubject: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:52 pm

It was a rainy day and Lydia was sitting behind the counter glareing at the door; she was waiting for Cai to show up.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:56 pm

After a few minutes, Cai showed up and propped the door open for Liyra to come in later. He took a few steps inside before he stopped cold, seeing Lydia. Oh s*** He thought and refused to take a step further.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Liyra followed behind Cai and bumbed into him when he sudenly stopped.

"Do you realize how long it's been since you've acctually been working?" She said sweetly at first to gife him a false sense of secureity. "It's been about a week! So now it's time for your punishment!" Liyra shouted, Thunder and lighting crashed coincidentaly at the word punishment adding to the dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:05 pm

"Lydia...you can't punish me when it's my shop..." he said, even though he knew that statement would do nothing to calm the neko down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:10 pm

"Well for it being your shop you've been takeing really great care of it for the last week." She said sarcasticly.

Liyra pushed Cai inside so she could get in out of the rain, "She's right Cai. You shold just own up. I meen what's the worst she can make you do?" Liyra said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Cai gave her a look that meant You have no idea. But he looked back at Lydia. "Okay, what's my punishment?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:24 pm

"You're punishment since I've been doing the work all week is for you to do all of the work today and tomorrow too if I'm not satisfied." Lydia said.

"What about my punishment Lydia? I havn't been working either." Liyra asked.

"Well you don't have to do anything because Cai's the one that's been dragging you off everywhere ok." Lydia replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Cai sighed. "Fine, so I assume you'll just hover around and make sure I do everything?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:33 pm

"Mabey~" She said as she picked up a rideing crop.

Liyra giggled then went and stood over by the window playing with the raindrops as the slid down the pane.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:35 pm

"Now, there's no need for that," he said, " Where did you get that anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:39 pm

"That's for me to know, and for you to not find out. Now get to work slacker!" she said before she gave Cai a sharp whack accrost the hindquarters.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:41 pm

"OW! Jeez...I don't even know what there is to do!" Cai said after jumping forward away from the crop.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:46 pm

"You can clean, you can dust or you can fix those floarboards, your choice. Honestly I would prefer you start on the floarboards." Lydia said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:49 pm

"Fine, I'll get the floorboards done," he said and went to find supplies. Once he found everything he needed, he wasted no time in getting to work.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Liyra was having a hard time concentrateing with all of the noise, she could barely control her powers and she needed to be off in her own little world to do it because she had no training and the banging of the hammer wasn't helping. "Um.. Cai? Could you mabey be a little quieter. I-I can't concentrate." Liyra asked sweeetly.

"Why do you need concentration Liyra? I meen you're just stareing out a window is all." Lydia said curiosly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 pm

"Sorry Liyra, I can't control the soundwaves produced by other objects, " he said. For a moment, he looked up from his work and saw what Liyra was trying to do. "Don't worry about it Lydia," he said. If Liyra wanted to tell, she would.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:12 pm

"I'm sorry Cai. It's ok. I just have a little bit of a hard time controlling my powers when I can't concentrate." Liyra said.

"Wait? what? powers? Cai! Explain before I hit you again." Lydia said as she raied the crop.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:14 pm

"Liyra's a water caster," Cai said without looking up again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 pm

"But How? Isn't she an elf?" Lydia asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:31 pm

"Yeah, but it seems elves can now cast," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:34 pm

"Wha? Wait. You've known this and you havn't helped her learn to control her powers? You are a terrible boyfriend." Lydia said scornfully.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 pm

"Well, I'm not a water caster, so I wouldn't be much of a help anyway. Water casting and light casting are completely different," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:46 pm

"Really Cai? I thought that the basis for controlling caster powers was all pretty much the same. you cou;dn't help her at all?" Lydia asked.

"No, I get it. They're two different things. Well I guess I'll go find someone to help me learn since I've got the day off." Liyra said before she left the shop, not careing that she left he umbrella.

"You know Cai, you can be a real idiot sometimes." Lydia said before smacking him acrosss the face with the crop.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:52 pm

"Sometimes? So I do have some intelligence? that's quite surprising," Cai said sarcastically after he was smacked across the face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:56 pm

"You, REALLY need to learn how to read girls better my friend, that smack was a punishment for your incompitence." Lydia replied.

Liyra just kept running and ended up lost in a completely different part of SkyShatter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D   Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Cai~ ...IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! >:D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next