Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Dad, I was gonna do that! she whined telepathically, making it clear she was the one who had started the fight in the process.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:58 pm

"Good grief!" He whined as he unfolded his arms and placed them on his hips. "Can no one take a joke around here?!" He growled with a heavy sigh. Whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:00 pm

"It's not a joke when you blatently insult someone's family you little punk." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:12 am

You tell him, Dad! Tala said, starting to circle again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Leo then grabbed Tala by the scruff, "And you little miss are in a lot of trouble." Leo said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:40 pm

"Heh. How long have you been out of society?" Kiyan asked, although he wasn't exactly expecting an answer as Tala was pretty much being dragged away. It was funny how things worked out in his favor sometimes, but he knew that he couldn't push this too far. He might not care, but he wouldn't want anything to happen to his pretty little face that couldn't be fixed. If only he really knew how to fight... The whole family insult thing is part of the norm these days. Nothing's meant of it."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:32 pm

"Honetly, I should appologize as well. My daughter hasn't exactly shown apt behavior today." Leo said before turning to Tala, "Honestly, I really don't know what to say except I'm considering putting a leash on you." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:46 pm

"You don't need to do that!" Tala said, quickly turning human again, "I'm not some lost dog!"
She made no attempt to apologize to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:49 pm

"You ran off Tala. Your mother and I were worried sick! If you're not a lost dog then stop wandering off on your own. I know I sound mean but.. I worry about you ok?" Leo expalined calmly.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Kiyan, the entire time that Leo was getting onto Tala, could only stifle a laugh as he watched the situation unfold before him. It wasn't every day that he got to watch a good fight, even if it was between father and daughter. Of course, he couldn't understand the actual seriousness of the situation since he didn't have anyone to relate to like that, but it was also part of his personality. So, yeah. He somewhat laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 am

Tala frowned. "I just wanted to go exploring. Mom was living on her own when she was my age! Why can't you let me have a little freedom?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:08 am

"Because I'm worried about you Tala! You could have very well gotten seriously hurt or even died if I handn't broken up that little fight of yours. Your mom never got into fights and she had Your uncle Storm to protect her!" Leo shouted, tears starting to well up in the corners of his eyes. He then hugeed Tala around her neck and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:11 am

She was also much stronger than I am Tala thought as she let her father hug her, not letting him hear her thoughts. "Alright, I won't run off anymore, okay?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 am

"Let's go home ok?" Leo said as she slowly let go of Tala.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:26 pm

"Ugh," Kiyan said pretty mch to himself. "Too much love and sappiness. I'm out of here." With a slight roll of his eyes, the vampire started walking off deeper I to the city. He was sure there was something better in the midst of the lit up town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2