Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) Empty
PostSubject: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Cai unlocked the door to his house and walked inside, finally able to rest after such a long time out on the island. He left the door open behind him, not caring who came in because he was in such a happy mood, an emotion he hadn't shown for a long time. As he made his way to the living room, he made sure nothing had changed since he'd left, and he found that it was all the same. Finally he plopped down on his couch, dropping his bag to the floor, and let out a huge sigh. Home sweet Home!
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Liyra was wandering around with luke trying to find their houses when she noticed that there was a house with a door wide open; She wandered inside shyly "Uh-Uhm... H-Hello? Your door was open." She called out.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Cai, tired as he was, still sprang to his feet and drew his sword when he heard someone enter the house. He let himself relax slightly when whoever it was seemed scared to come inside, even though the voice wasn't familiar. When he finally saw the girl, he tipped his head to the side. "Lucy?" he asked, thinking that she was his old friend
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Liyra flinched and covered her face when the sword was drawn at her. She was too scared to move but slowly she opened her eyes and looked at the person standing infront of her. She was a bit to startled to speak just yet.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Cai realized he was still pointing his sword to the girl, and dropped it to his side. "Sorry," he said, "I didn't scare you too much, did I?"

Luke had been behind Liyra when she went into the house. He sighed; the girl was too trusting of this place. When he entered the house behind her, he discovered he was right; Liyra had been much too trusting. "What's going on here?" he asked, trying to sound assertive, but he didn't really have his heart in it.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:42 pm

"Um... Wh-Who are you?" Liyra asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:41 pm

"My name's Cai, but I believe the question should be who are you?" Cai said, ignoring Luke.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:53 pm

"I'm Liyra, my name is Liyra. But why did you call me Lucy?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Cai shrugged. "You just reminded me of a... a friend..." he said, not sure if "friend" was really the right word to use for Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:56 pm

"Sounds like she might have been more then just a friend. Do you mabey want to talk about it?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 am

Cai shook his head. "It's not that important, really," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:57 pm

"I'm sorry, it was rude of me to ask seeing as we just only met. I-I shouldn't stay any longer, i shouldn't have come in un invited, pluse we need to find where our new home is. We just got here today and we don't know our way around." Lydia said as she stepped back towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)   Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Home! (open to all who know Cai!)
Page 1 of 1