Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:54 am

Spark's eyes widened, looking deep into his, not able to struggle - or not even trying.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 am

"It might hurt a little at first, but trust me it will get much better." Leo said, his tone was seductive. He leaned in slowly and bit her on the neck, savoring the warm blood courseing through her veins as he drank it, blood flowing down his victems neck and side front and back. his hand moved from Sparks back down to her hip. *Fade to black*

OOC: It's up to you to think about what came next people, we're not gonna tell you.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:12 am

(OOC: PFFFT my little Sparkie did not lose her innocence to that man if that's what yo thinkin.)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:14 am

OOC: Yes she did >:D You agreed to it earlier! Also, I just realized something. Leo is gonna have to have a lot ot explaining to do, he wasn't wearing protection. XD

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:18 am

(OOC: OH FFS. I NEVER CERTANITLY AGREED
AND STOP GETTING Sh*t PREGGO)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:25 am

OOC: Yes you did >:D (For the rest of you we're just kinda playing around because it was considered and may acctually have been what happened.)
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:30 pm

(OOC: aight guys, we decided on what actually happened.)

Spark just stayed limp in his arms, and soon passed out.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Leo felt his prey fall into an unconcious state as her life's blood was drained from her body. He pulled away for a moment, his red eyes glowing brightly in the darkness. he began to bite down again before quickly withdrawing and coughing up Sparks blood mid swallow. "Wh-What am I doing?.." Leo said to himself as he let go of Spark and backed away, letting her drop to the ground. "I-I'm a monster!" she shouted before running away franticly, he felt guilty and affraid. ...affraid of himself... and what he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 pm

A couple hours later, Spark gained consciousness again. She didn't remember what she had doing, and she was still in a half asleep state as she dragged herself home.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm

OOC: TOPIC OVER!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3