Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] Empty
PostSubject: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:48 pm

It was a bright and sunny afternoon in Windtown. Down an alleyway, Spark was hunched over a dumpster, with pieces of wood and metal beside her leg.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Leo was taking a walk through Windtown enjoying the sun, he like it now that it didn't make him feel like he was on fire. He glanced down the alleyway for a moment then kept on walking, it took him a while to realize that what he saw wasn't a pice of trash and go back to go and look down the alleyway again. "Um. Ma'am? Are you ok?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Spark took her dust covered face out of the trash and looked up at him. "Okay? More then okay! I'm brilliant!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:01 pm

"Um... ok?... then why as your face in a dumpster?" Leo asked looking throughly confused.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:03 pm

"Lookin' for stuff to build with, of course." She smiled, her surprisingly white teeth shining. "Oh yes, by the way, I'm Spark."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 pm

"Oh, ok. Um... do you need any help?" Leo asked as he slowly walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:12 pm

"Ah, sure! I would love help bringing them back to my shack." She replied, picking up a box of junk and shoving it to him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Leo quickly grabbed the box as it was shoved towards him, almost dropping it. "Shack?" Leo asked, the first thing comeing to mind being a tin shack that a hobo might live in.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 am

Spark picked up her box and laughed. "Haha yeah! It's pretty awesome for a shack though." She said as she started walking out of the alley, heading to the outers of town.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Leo just followed, a little dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm

They soon arrived to what looked like a huge shed, almost like a mini factory. "Cmon' in." Spark invited him as she walked in herself and put the box by a workbench.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Leo just sorta followed, not knowing what to say. "This is a shack?" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:58 pm

In the little warehouse they were surrounded by metal objects, cogwheels, and along with the projects she was working on. She turned around proudly and smiled, but that quickly disappeared. "Oh right! I was going to ask you, how much do you know about Skyshatter and all these creatures? Casters especially?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:16 pm

"I don't really know. Why do you ask?" Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:17 pm

"The reason I came to Skyshatter was to learn more about my new power." She said as she raised up her hand and a little flame came out, then she put it down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Leo quickly backed away as a blame burst forth from the girl's hand. He really didn't like fire, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Spark looked amused at his reaction. "Can't take the heat I see?" She joked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 pm

"I really don't like fire." Leo said as he stepped a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 am

"Oooh~ I see. I'll keep that in mind then." Spark said with a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 pm

"No seriosly. I really don't like fire, I'm affraid of it." Leo responed when he saw Spark's grin.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 pm

"Alright, alright." Spark said, her grin disappearing. She turned around and asked. "Why are you so afraid of it anyway? Well, I guess it /is/ fire after all."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:43 pm

"Let me ask you something first Spark. What do you think of vampires?" Leo asked, he had to be sure due to the recent increase in vampire related murders. He wanted to make sure he wouldn't be killed on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 pm

"Vampires? They're pretty cool in my opinion. I've never ever seen one myself before, but I guess with all this casting power and Skyshatter they really are real. It would be cool to see one, wouldn't it?" Spark said with a bit of awe in her expression.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 pm

"Well if that's your answer Im glad." Leo replied and his dark black hair started to lighten till it was silver and his eyes turned from bright green to crimson in color. his fangs also grew slightly. "Now you see why I don't like fire, it's one of the few things that can kill me, and with the increase in Vampire related muders I had to be sure you weren't going to kill me on the spot. Oh and by the way. My name is Elliot but most people just call me 'Leo'." Leo explained
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Spark's mouth just stayed open. She shook her head and looked closer at him. "You.. you're a vampire? Do you guys not like garlic? Can you not see your reflection in the mirror? Are all of you this sexy? I mean.. can you turn other people into vampires?" Her eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next