Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 pm

"Um, it's more of an allergy then anything. Um we acctually can' that's just a myth. I don't really know how to answer that one... But as fo your last question yes, That is if we don't suck you dry, Altho it's not as bad of a death of some might think... I-It's acctually a rather euphoric feeling for both vampire and victem..." Leo explained, reluctant to admit the last part.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 pm

"Ooooh. I see. Sooo when you bite someone it's kind of like the ecstasy of having sex?" She giggled almost like a fangirl.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:33 pm

"I-I don't know. Yeah. I guess. Mabey... I've never acctually bitten anyone before, A-and i've never done 'that' before either." Leo said blushing and looking away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Spark laughed a bit at his stuttering. "Ah, I see." She replied, not telling that she was a virgin as well.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:45 pm

As if listening in on the conversation Leo's stomach strarted to growel a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:41 am

Spark heard his stomach. "Hey, wanna head down to the diner?" She asked, "You'll have to pay for it though."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 am

Leo had already been straeing at Spark's neck before her words snapped him out of the blood thirsty trance. "Huh? Oh, sure." Leo replied, his hair darkened back to black and his eyes turned green again.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:59 am

"Ooookay! You lead the way~" Spark smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 am

"Shall we?" Leo asked as he grabbed her hand, the feeling of her pulse in his hand just made him hungrier, but he tried his best to resist the urge.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:05 am

She nodded contently and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:08 am

Leo quickly led her to to the diner and pick a booth in the corner for them to sit at.

A waitres came up to them and asked what they wanted to drink and handed out menues to them.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:12 am

"Ooh! I would like a large strawberry milkshake with cream ontop!" Spark shouted excitedly. She then took her menu, still staring at the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:13 am

Leo just shook his head quietly as if trying to tell the waitres that he didn't want anything but wasn't trying to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 am

The waitress nodded and walked back to the kitchen.

Spark turned her head to Leo, still smiling, but a bit less. "So, what's your story before coming to this place?" She asked, waiting until the waitress came back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 am

"Oh. Not much, I'm not sure I even remember it anymore." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 am

"Oh. I see." Spark said.

The waitress quickly came back with the milkshake and placed it infront of Spark. "What would you like to eat?" She asked them.

"The steak special!" Spark shouted again.

The waitress nodded and turned her head to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:23 am

Leo just shook his head. "I'm fine" he answered.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:25 am

The waitress once again left for the kitchen.

Spark turned her head back to Leo. "You not hungry now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:28 am

"No, Im fine. I might eat later." Leo replied. "Hey, Spark? What do you say we take a walk around town together after this. That ok with you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:32 am

"Sure, sure." She said, her mouth already busy with drinking her milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:35 am

It was quiet for a while before the waitress came back with Sparks steak.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:40 am

As soon as the steak was put in front of her, Spark almost devoured it in no time. Soon, she was done.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:46 am

After spark was finished. Leo payed for the bill then grabbed Spark by the hand so they could walk around town.

*Timeskip*

It was dark out now and Leo couldn't resist his hunger any longer. He lead Spark towards a dark alleyway, "Come on. It's a shortcut. don't worry, I can see well in the dark." Leo explained smileing as he pulled her down the down into the dark alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:47 am

Spark just nodded and followed not noticing anything strange.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 am

Leo just stopped when they reached the darkest part of the alley. He turned around and faced Spark; his eyes glowing red in the darkness and his hair glowed silver in the moonlight. He just stood there for amoment then spoke, "I'm sorry." He said before he slammed Spark aginst the wall and pinned her there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]   Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumpster Divin' [Spark and Leo]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next