Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:08 pm

Leo statred to laugh a little then it quickly turned almost psychotic. "Heh, This is all just a bad dream."  he said squeezeing his wrist painfully "This is a dream, and when I wake up everything is going to be ok, We'll all be fine, Your sister will be alive, storm will be a wolf and we'll all still be liveing happily together." He said as he got up and walked over to a wooden support beam and started to hit his head against it, Leo had been under a lot of stress from the unexplained events as of late and his mind couldn't handle the sudden strain of it all anymore.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:41 pm

"Hey, whoa!" Nathan shouted as he grabbed Leo by the shoulders and pulled him away from the support beam. He was probably an idiot for making such a move, but this wasn't something to have a concussion over. Still gripping Leo's arms, Nathan turned him around so that Leo was facing him. "Hey, kid! Calm down, alright? There's no need to try to kill yourself on a pole." Of course, though, Nathan wanted to do the same. This was a little too weird even for his tastes, but someone had to stay calm and help since Lupa wasn't planning on moving and a wolf had just figured out that he was human. Nathan was pretty sure he wasn't going to get help any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:54 pm

"You're not really here." Leo chuckled letting his head fall back.

OOC: Uh-oh, Storm Brokededed Elliot, I'm telling! XD

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:32 pm

ooc: NO, don't tell! I can fixes him! D:

bic:

Leo had snapped, and Nathan was being the calm one. Lupa frowned in her mind; she was supposed to be the calm one, not the guy who had been freaking out over his lack of powers. She decided now was the time to re-claim her title. She cleared all emotion from her mind and body, then spoke to Leo, "Leo, this is not a dream. Everything you see is real. Now, calm down and accept what's going on, otherwise you could possible kill yourself, and we don't want that to happen, do we?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:49 pm

"Let's go Home Lupa..." Leo replied before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:07 pm

As Leo fell asleep, Nathan's grip on the boy tightened as he fell due to the amazing power of gravity so that he wouldn't hit the ground. "Hey.. hey kid, you okay?" Nathan asked worriedly before turning back to Lupa. "Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 pm

"He's fine. He's just asleep. He does that some times," she said.

Storm was in a state of confusion, so he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Nathan only blinked at Lupa before carefully setting Leo down on the floor. "Okay.. if you're so sure," he muttered, still trying to comprehend the situation. It was a little strange, but hey, everyone was different...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Abandoned Chamber-
Jump to: