Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 am

Nathan suddenly turned to see the face of a seemingly angry staring right at him. "Oh shhh-" He suddenly stopped himself as he jumped back away from the entrance. "I mean, uh, crap! What... what is that thing doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:31 am

(If that wolf isn't storm or if this plot isn't open then just ignore this.)

Just then Leo walked by up above shouting Lupa's name as if looking for her, He had turned human about three days ago and like most vampires he didn't really know how to eat or drink and he was tired.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:35 am

Lupa chuckled to herself as Nathan jumped back. "Nice word choice," she said to him, but she didn't answer his question.

Storm pulled his head out of the hole and looked to Leo. "I've found her," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:07 am

"You found her? Good well I think that's two I owe you now." Leo said as he walked toward Leo, not seeing the hole altho nearly tripping into it.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Nathan then heard a voice from above on actual ground level. He didn't really say much, thinking he had fallen into some kind of trap. Was he going to be stuck here forever? "Uh, hey there!" He called up nervously, wishing he had every ounce of his power back.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Lupa shrunk back from Leo's voice. She hadn't expected him to show up when Storm did. To Nathan, she said, "Shh, I don't want him to know I'm down here. He doesn't need to see me like this,"

Back on the surface, Storm pulled Leo back from the hole. "Be careful, dummy. You don't want to fall and break something," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 pm

"Make that three I owe you." Leo replied. before looking down into the hole. "Lupa! are you there?" Leo said before he started to lower himself down into the hole, slipping and landing on his back before long, he groaned then just sort of layed there, He wasn't used to being this weak and helpless.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:37 am

(ooc: sorry if we're messing up your topic, Kora)

Lupa watched as Leo lowered himself down into the chamber. Currently, she had the head of an cardinal, body of python, and legs of a goat. She scampered backwards from Leo, but her deformed body wouldn't let her go very far. "GET BACK" she screamed to Leo, but her mental scream extended to both Nathan and Storm as well.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:41 pm

(OOC: Yeah, I'm really sorry too, It just sorta seemed like an apt time to do this kinda thing, I'll wait for you to post now.)
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:34 am

OOC: pffft.. I dun care xD

Nathan cringed at the sound of Lupa's voice nearly echoing through his head like a screaming banshee. It was one of the strangest feelings due to the fact that it felt like someone was standing next to him screaming into his ear without actually screaming into his ear. He quickly backed up and held his head in between his hands, watching the scene unfold in front of him. Now, he was simply hoping he hadn't done something that would get Lupa in trouble or worse, get them all killed for some reason. 'Cause, you know, in a place like this, anything was possible.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 am

Leo cringed and gritted his teeth as Lupa's voice rang through his head, he got up holding his head with one hand and his otherhand reaching out towards Lupa, He looked weak even in the dull lighting of the underground chamber. "Lupa... Please... come home wih me..." He said he as he stumbled and fell forward onto hi face, it was too dark for him to see Lupa clearly for it was too dark in the corner, all he could make out was a blury siloutte roughly her size standing in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 am

Lupa backed up even further. "I told you to GET BACK" she said, not as loud as before, but it was still enough to cause a headache.

Storm had realized that no one could see inside the chamber, so he had run off to grab a lantern. When he returned, he slid into the chamber and held the lantern in his jaws. Now everyone could see everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:14 am

Leo looked up and realized why Lupa didn't wan't anyon to see her. "Lupa.... Please... I-I love you..." Leo managed to say as he stood up. He started to walk towards her regardless of what she might do and hugged her, partially because he was haveing trouble standing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Lupa was starting to form tears in her eyes. She hadn't wanted Leo to see her like this. Her body transformed again and she slipped out of Leo's hug.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Leo fell down with a dull thud, He was tired and didn't feel like getting up. His normally jet black hair had turned dulled and his red eyes had turned a dull green. "Ugh, can someone please help me up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:09 am

A tall, handsome young man helped Leo up off the ground. To describe him, I would say he had dark, almost black, hair that had a stripe of white in it. His face was best described as wolfish, and he was smiling, showing off his sharpened canine teeth.

Lupa looked at the boy with wide eyes, for Storm had disappeared, and where he had been was where this boy now stood.

ooc: Probably should have waited for Kora to post, but I just had to go ahead and do this.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:13 pm

"Uh thanks. Um...... Who are you?" Leo asked manageing to stand straight.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:00 pm

"It's me, Stor-" the boy cut off as he realized he was speaking aloud. He looked down at himself. Then he realized he had helped Leo up with his hands...something wolves didn't have. "I'm human," he whispered, realization dawning on him," how can that be?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:13 pm

"Um, are you ok?" Leo asked, still unsure of who this was.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:20 pm

"Leo, it's me, Storm," he said, still unsure of why he was human. For his whole life, Storm thought he was just an ordinary wolf. Was his whole life a lie?
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:37 pm

"S-Storm? Is that really you?" Leo asked compleatly bewildered.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Lupa sniffed the air as her head turned into a wolf's. "It's him alright" she said.

Storm nodded. "This is really weird, considering a few minutes ago I thought I was a normal wolf," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:50 pm

"Wow, this is really strange... Um... I don't really know what to say." Leo replied
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:11 am

For Nathan, this was just all too weird. What the heck was going on here? It was obvious that these two... or three knew each other and that he had been caught in some kind of predicament that Lupa was trying oh-so-hard to avoid. So, instead of trying to intervene, Nathan just sat back and watched the even unfold in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 am

ooc:This is getting weird, isn't it? Sorry guys xD

bic: Storm was still looking at himself in awe, now ignoring Leo's inability to find words that fit the situation.

Lupa didn't say anything either, it was just too weird. Storm was actually an animeer or something like them, Leo was becoming human, Nathan had lost all his fire power, and she herself was in an unstable state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Abandoned Chamber-
Jump to: