Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: Empty
PostSubject: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Nathan was walking alongside the Hope River just as the sun was setting as he tried to light a small fire in the palm of his hand. He was becoming rather worried that he was going to lose it forever since he could now only start a spark. It looked like a small handheld lighter that barely had any juice in it. The flame simply flickered for a split second than vanished.

"Darn it!" Nathan shouted as he stamped his foot into the ground where he had stopped for a second. "What is going on with this?! I can't do anything anymore!" With a heavy sigh, he continued to walk until the ground disappeared right out from under his right foot, causing him to fall forward into a hole he had never seen before. As he fell, Nathan cried out as he tried to catch himself on the edge of the hole, but the soft dirt only crumbled underneath his grip, causing him to fall a short distance until he ended up on his rear-end at the bottom which felt like concrete. "Ow," He grumbled as he stood up and shook the dirt off of him. "Well, it's better than falling to my death. Hello?" He called up through the hole which opened up about 3 feet above him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:10 am

ooc: Is this open?
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

(OOC: I wants in)
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Ooc: oh yes! Open to everyone :D
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 pm

" Who are you?" a voice said, but not aloud, in Nathan's mind. It was Lupa, who was hiding in a corner of the abandoned place. She was still unstable from the loss of her powers, and had found this as a hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 am

Nathan nearly jumped out if his skin when the voice echoed through his head. He quickly turned around to face the darkness of the chamber ti try to seek out the physical body of the voice. "Uh, I-I'm Nathan," he replied nervously. "Nathan Henderson."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 am

"What are you doing here, Nathan?" Lupa asked, her thought-voice as emotionless as she always is.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:09 pm

"I, uh, I fell down while I was walking next to the river. I'm not here to steal anything or harm anyone, I swear!" He called out, still not knowing where the voice was coming from. For a few seconds, he believed he was hallucinating but then he remembered that people came here from all over with several different powers.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Lupa's thought-voice seemed to gain a gentle side, as if she was smiling. "Well, that's unfortunate. You don't have to be afraid, I won't hurt you. My name's Lupa."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:56 pm

"H-hey Lupa." Nathan still said, slightly nervous. He still couldn't exactly tell where the voice was coming from, but as long as he wasn't going to die, he didn't care. "May I ask where you are?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 pm

"I'm in the left-hand corner behind you, if you must know," Lupa said. At the moment her head had become a wolf's, and she barked to signify her presence, before her head changed again. She didn't want anyone to see her like this, but she couldn't stop anyone who found her hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:50 pm

The sudden bark nearly made Nathan mess his pants as he jumped around and faced the corner where the girl and the sound had directed him. His eyes wide from sudden terror, he stared until his eyes finally focused on the silhouette of the young girl that actually wasn't too much younger than he was. Although, he was glad that she could speak into his head, or he wouldn't have been able to hear her over the loud, ear-pounding thud of his heart. "H-Hey there," He waved to her. Man, how he hated that he didn't have his powers, but then again, if he did, Lupa probably would have been sitting in an inferno of flame right about now.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:39 am

Lupa tried say hello in response, but her vocal cords shifted again and all that came out was the high-pitched screech of an owl. Realizing she must have startled the boy, she spoke in his mind again. "Sorry about that," she said,"my body's become unstable. Thankfully I still have use of my telepathy, or i couldn't communicate at all."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:49 am

With the sudden screech of an owl, Nathan jumped again, but this time not as bad. He was at least expecting a little something out of the ordinary. "Oh, it's okay. I guess telepathy is really good for you then," He said to her with a sheepish grin. "But it stinks that you can't actually talk."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:59 pm

"It's not all bad,"Lupa said,"I've used telepathy mostly all of my life. It's more my language than my voice is."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 am

"That's really cool!" Nathan gave her a smile before sighing suddenly. "If only I still had my powers. It's so weird being... normal again. I can't believe I actually miss being able to control fire."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:44 am

Lupa, who had turned part cat, gave a low purr that was meant to sound like amused laughter and said,"once you get a taste of something good, you don't think you could ever live without it."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:50 am

Nathan nodded as his eyes finally got used to the light down in the cellar. It was a strange place, but the girl was even stranger, yet she seemed rather familiar. Where had he seen her before? Without thinking another thing of it, he nodded. "Yeah, that's very true. I guess you really don't know what you got 'til it's gone."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:54 pm

For a moment, Lupa's whole body became human again, allowing her to give Nathan a brief smile before she shifted again. "A very true statement," she said, " but it's unfortunate that it's true."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:32 am

He simply nodded again, silence suddenly overwhelming the large chamber that he had fallen into. It was rather awkward at first until a thought donned on him. "So why are you down here by yourself?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:15 am

"Isn't it obvious?" Lupa said,"I'm in hiding. I can't let anyone see me like this! I'm unstable and that scares people."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:36 am

Nathan shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, as of right now, I'm sure you wouldn't be freaking anyone out. They're all too worried about losing their own powers at the moment. I'm sure your unstable abilities will probably go unnoticed," He told her with a small grin. "I mean, come on. I fell in a hole that was probably really easy to spot because I was freaking out of my own loss of power."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Lupa tilted her head to the side and gave Nathan a glare. "It's not the people I'm worried about, at least not the type you know about." she said ominously.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:30 pm

"Not the type I know about?" He echoed, trying to figure out what the heck she was talking about. "Well then what type of people are you thinking of, because I'm at a loss."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Lupa's thought-voice became completely emotionless again. "I'm talking about the wolves. Specifically, the one that's standing right above us."

Just then, a growl could be heard, coming from the hole Nathan had fallen down. A white-and-black wolf face was peering into the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:   as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D: Empty

Back to top Go down

as;ldfadslkn My Powarz D:
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Abandoned Chamber-
Jump to: