Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! Empty
PostSubject: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Hikari stood on the other side of the river, staring intensly at Shade. Shade stared back. "How about a rematch, old friend?" Shade called out. "It's been a while. I want to see if you can still beat me."
"If it's a fight you want, then a fight you'll get." Hikari said back. "I'm up for a challenge. Especially from you."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Lunar sat in a tree, peering down to watch them to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Korari was on a mission. He was out to find Shade and see what he had been up to for so long. He had barely seen this kid and it was irritating him. He was quite a distance away when he heard Shade's voice through the trees that kept the river out of view. In the blink of an eye, Korari stood out of sight of the two 'friends' so that he could watch what was going on. What are you planning, Shade? He thought as his eyes narrowed at him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:14 pm

(OOC: random cat rp is random.)

Lunar looked down and saw Korari. She jumped down onto her head, making sure her claws were a bit out.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Shade sped over the river with his vampire speed, standing closer to Hikari. "So when do we start?" He said.
Hikari went to caster form. "Now."
Shade smiled, and vanished into black dust.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Korari suddenly jumped out from behind the tree dressed up as Shade. "SHADE FTW-" *shot* cringed as Lunar jumped onto his head. To keep from bring any attention to himself, he tried his best to ignore her as he continued to watch Shade curiously as the fight started. It was strange to see such a peculiar ability.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Shade attacked Hikari from behind, making her fall to her hands and knees, but quickly jumped to her hands, kicking him in the face. She jumped to her feet. Shade stood unbalanced for a second. He gained balance and tried to punch Hikari. She grabed his fist and pushed him down.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Lunar layed down, still on Korari's head and put her one paw hanging down so it was touching near his nose.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 pm

As the cat relaxed on his head, Korari's hands balled up into fists but he continued to ignore her as best as he could. This was getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Lunar started to hit him in the face to try to annoy him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Shade got up and punched Hikari in the stomach, who then punched Shade in the face. Hikari's fingers started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm

OOC: gotta go :c

Korari, finally annoyed enough by the cat, grabbed Lunar by the scruff of her neck and pulled her off of his head before holding her out in front of him, still out of sight of the other two. He just glared as she was held a distance from his face so she couldn't reach him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Lunar tried to struggle free, she was done playing around now.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Taking a few more seconds to stare at the cat, he finally just let go of her to let her drop onto the ground. "Don't screw this up, cat.." He grumbled inaudibly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Shade was flung to the other side of the river as Hikari bursted astonishing fire at him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Suddenly seeing the light from the fire, Korari flinched involuntarily before turning back to watch the fight. It was finally becoming interesting, but he would have to watch himself.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Lunar looked up at Korari, then knew why he flinched. She poked him with her tail and snickered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 pm

"I dunno, you're still pretty good." Shade said, and in a flash, he was extremely close to Hikari. "You might beat me again."
"I don't fall for that." Hikari said, jumping over him. "You should know by now." Hikari knocked him down with a kick to the back.

OOC: What Hikari means: Shade has some weird thing that he can make girls like him XD. He uses that as an advantage when he kills people XDDDD. Hikari and Akira are not affected, because Hikari has known him too long, and Akira already truly loves him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 pm

OOC: So he has the power of compulsion?? awesome!!! maybe that's why guy vampires are always such flirts~

Korari finally managed to ignore the cat and just watch Shade get his butt kicked.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Shade dragged Hikari down with him. He got up and threw her near the river. She got up and ran at him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Lunar stopped bugging Korari went back to watching the two fight.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Hikari then spun around Shade and blasted him with a bolt of lightning. He almost fell, but spun around and grabbed her by the wrists. He kneed her in the stomach several times.

OOC: Akiranao?
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:03 pm

As Korari watched, the situation for Shade seemed to be getting worse and worse. He was fighting, but getting beat. Narrowing his eyes at Shade, Korari just shook his head. Hikari couldn't have been that hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Hikari heated her wrists, which caused Shade to let go. Shade punched Hikari in the face, causing her to fall and her nose to bleed. He went for a kick, but Hikari blew a shock at him, causing him to fall as well. She shocked him again, making him get knocked out. She smiled.
"Hikari 3, Shade 0" she said proudly. Shade woke up a minute later. He got up and smiled. "Again? Really?" He said, half disappointingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!   Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari and Shade are fighting again, Mommy! Can I watch? Can I watch pleeeeeease?!
Page 1 of 1