Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join)   ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Dementia silently went over to Snow and Alica. "I think she likes you.." She said quietly to Alica, wondering if Alica knew what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join)   ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:06 pm

ooc: JESUS!, LET ME POST D:<

ic: Cai had watched the elves conversing without saying a word, feeling slightly awkward. he was glad when Nathan finally spoke. He responded quickly, "this is the caster grounds. Casters come here to train themselves and battle. Recently, there haven't been many people around though."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join)   ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 pm

His confused look only grew but it was more out of curiosity than complete confusion. "Why is that? Did something happen recently?"

Casey sat off in the distance observing the separated group. It was strange to see the different groups within the single bundle. There was Cai and Nathan who had barely even talked, then there was Lucy and that Justin kid while Dementia and her pet butterfly were with Alica. It was... strange to say the least, especially since he was the only one there that didn't have some kind of ability other than being stupidly shy around everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join)   ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Cai shrugged. "I'm not sure; I've been out of the loop awhile," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join)   ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTUUUURREEE!! (anyone join)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3