Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Lucy was laying in her hospital bed, she had just woken up to find out that she could barely talk any longer due to the fact that Akira had injured her vocal cords when she stabbed her.

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Ooc: Can you fix vocal cords?

bic:
Cai was sitting in a chair next to her. When he saw that she was awake, he said to her," Lucy, I'm really sorry about what happened back there."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:15 pm

OOC: I don't think so, I acctually decided to be mute for the rest of the year because of this.

IC: Lucy tried to talk but only rough scratchy noises came out, she tried again but nothing changed.

The docter came in and walked over to Cai, "Her vocal cords have been sevierely injured, She'll barely be able to talk again, I'm sorry." Said he docter as he gave Lucy a clipboard, a pencil and some paper, he then left.

"It's ok Cai, it wasn't your fault." Lucy wrote in Ogham, she then showed the message to Cai.

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Cai stared at the doctor in shock. When he looked back at Lucy , all he said," I'm so sorry, Lucy."

Ooc: would it be possible for her to learn telepathy?
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:43 pm

OOC: I was thinking she would learn to communicate like the the way Saeli does in the "Lost Journal of Ven Polypheme" books. (If you have no clue what I'm talking about, Saeli communicates by making flowers and plants grow [even were there are no plants or seeds] or wither depending on what she is trying to say.)

IC: Lucy tapped the pencil against the message trying to get Cai to read it.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:47 pm

ooc: i started reading those books, but i kinda gave up on them and went for Pendragon xD

bic: Cai read it and said to Lucy," um, I can't read that language."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Lucy turned the paper around and quickly wrote an english translation "It's ok Cai, it wasn't your fault." is what the message said this time when she showed it to Cai, "I'm sorry." She said in a rough scrathy voice.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:57 pm

"Hey you can talk!" Cai said, then read what she wrote. "But you're wrong, it was my fault," Cai responded to her message.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:05 pm

"No, it's not, you were upset, thats why you slapped me, I don't blame you for that, it was Akira that stabbed me." Lucy wrote, she showed the message to Cai.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Cai read the note, then said," No, Lucy. If I had reacted faster, Akira wouldn't have had a chance to hurt you. I know how she acts, and i should have watched her, but I didn't."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Lucy tried to stand up and walk over to Cai but ended up falling and hitting her head, "It's not your fault." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Cai quickly got up and helped her back into her bed. "You need to stay here and rest," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:29 pm

"N-no I'm fine, really." Said Lucy as she tried to get up again, falling again, she caught herself on Cai, she looked up and blushed, "S-sorry." Said Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Cai layed her back down on the bed. "Please, just lie down and rest, okay?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 pm

"O-ok Cai, I'll stay." Said Lucy
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:59 pm

"Good girl," Cai said. he went back to his chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:03 pm

"Cai, please tell me, why were you so upset?" Lucy asked, her voice was still harsh and rough sounding and didn't show any signs of returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Cai's heart fell. He didn't want to talk about it, but Lucy had the right to know. "To make a long story short, Mika broke up with me, and I don't even know why," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:11 pm

"did she say anything that might have hinted why?" Lucy wrote, she showed the mesage to Cai, she didn't want to use her voice too much because it hurt to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm

"Well, she said I did something to you, but I don't have any idea what she was talking about," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:17 pm

"What do you meen? What did she say?" Lucy asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:25 pm

"That's all she said. i tried to get her to say more, but she didn't" Cai said. He didn't want to talk about this right now.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:31 pm

"Mabey she found someone else or mabey she just doesn't like you anymore." Said Lucy.

OOC: Yeah, I think I'm going to have her learn telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Cai didn't respond. He turned his head. He didn't want Lucy to see the tears that started to fall.

Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 pm

"Cai?" Said Lucy as Mina walked into the room, "So she's not dead, well I guess I'm going to have to fix that." Mina said to herself as she pulled out a knife, she hadn't noticed Cai yet.

OOC: You can kill Mina in this topic if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)   Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucy's Been Attacked (Anyone can join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next