Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) Empty
PostSubject: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:52 pm

It was about the afternoon, and Akira was walking with Kyrie, showing him around Windtown. They stopped at a cake shop. "Here's where I shop mostly. It has the BEST cake in all of Skyshatter!" She said, her mouth watering at the thought of biting into one of their delicious cakes.

Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:06 pm

"That cake looks amazing " Kyrie follows her finding this town interesting. "How often do you stop around here?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Akira shrugged. "Dunno, I don't remember. But a lot of times." Akira said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Shade was on a roadside bench near the bakery. Hearing Akira's voice, he turned around
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Kyrie looked down at the ground. "I see, how big is this place?" He began to look around and saw someone at the side of the road, he wasn't quite sure if he should say anything so he just stared at them, showing no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:22 pm

"You ask a lot of questions." Akira replied, as she turned around and also noticed Shade. "Oh hey, Shade!" She called to him.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Kyrie eyes were dark and cold. "I only ask questions, so I can understand certain things. If I understand those things I'l be less likely to die, the more I know the better chance I have at survival. If I learn about you and this place I might be able to stay alive." Kyrie looked over at the person she was speaking too. "Interesting specimen"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Shade gave Kyrie a weird look. "Mkay..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 pm

"He's new here." Akira said to Shade.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:55 pm

"Ah..." Shade said, examining the boy again. "Welcome."
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:45 pm

"Thank you....I like your skin...it is quite exquisite" Kyrie's expression stayed the same, and he stared at him. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:03 pm

"Shade." He replied. "What's your's?" Shade thought for a bit. Wait... did he just say I like your... skin?
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:15 pm

"I am Kyrie" Kyrie attempts a smile, and then soon gives up. "It is nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Akira was still trying to process in her mind about the skin thing. "Shade, I was just showing him around, would you like to join us?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:21 pm

"Sure." He said. "I need to get my mind off of... things."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Akira nodded. Her blue eye was masked by Lunar's power, and was the same colour as before, but it didn't stop the appearances of the vampire in her head.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Kyrie looks around, and wondered if he had said something wrong, "Where are we going?" Kyrie turned to Akira.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:39 pm

"Oh, uh, where do you think we should go Shade?" Akira asked him, turning to Shade again.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm

"I dunno..." Shade said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:52 pm

"Hmm.. Well, where would you like to go?" Akira said, turning back to Kyrie.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:01 pm

"Anywhere is fine" Kyrie seemed to be a bit into his own world.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:07 pm

"I have an idea! How about we all go to Tide Side?" Akira suggested, wondering if Shade would come or not.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:11 pm

"What is that" Kyrie wondered, because he had a horrible fear of Seagulls.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:16 pm

"It's a BIG carnival near the ocean, and it has a beach beside it. At night, all the lights are on and it looks beautiful!" Akira said, her eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:38 pm

"Sounds delightful, I-I'd love too" Kyrie's legs begin to shake but otherwise he shows no emotional response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)   Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing the new comer around. c: (Anyone can join if they want.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next