Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flare

Flare

Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:41 am

She laughs, "Pizza sounds good to me." She looks at her done with the living room which is now spotless. "I couldnt really help without directions. I suck at cooking."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Amber laughed as well and handed Flare her iced sweet tea when she was done, "I do too." She looked over at the now spotless living room, "Lools like you did a really nice job of cleaning up."
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm

She laughed as she sipped her tea and looks around, "It's basically all I could really do at my old house because I never went out. I cleaned everything and so it was spotless everyday."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:07 pm

"Oh. You really never went outside?" She asked. Amber couldn't really imagine even a day of not going outside.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 pm

She shook her head, "I went outside...but only in our yard. I never went shopping or to the movies or anything like that. I was too shy and didnt have many friends to do that with."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:12 pm

"Aww, hopefully you'll be able to go out here." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:13 pm

"Hopefully. It seems really nice here, and I want to make a new beginning." she said bubbly and sips her tea.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Amber smiled, then looked out the window that was in the kitchen. "It's getting a bit dark, maybe we should call the pizza place now?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Looked out the window as well nodding, "I'm starving." She chuckled and her stomach grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:19 pm

"What kind do you want?" She asked Flare, picking up the phone that was on the kitchen counter.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:23 pm

She jolted up immediately with a wide smile, "Bacon! I love bacon pizza..."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Amber laughed, "Sure." She said, dialing the pizza's place number and asking for the bacon pizza that Flare had requested.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:31 pm

She smiles widely hearing her order being placed and lays her head on a couch arm, "I must warn you. I get pretty weird sometimes." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:07 pm

"I see.." She said kindly, laughing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm

"Yep.." She nodded and laid down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Amber allowed the silence to continue for a few seconds. The doorbell than rang. "Would you mind getting that?" She asked Flare, walking over to the dining table to set it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2