Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 am

"No, you're not." She assured her. "That seems interesting. I do hope that y'all get along well."
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 am

She smiled at the reassuring, "We get along well sometimes, and sometimes we don't. It all depends on our moods that day. I can get a little out of hand once in a while, but I try my best not to."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 am

"I hope that I'll get to meet her." She said. "Does she have a place to stay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 am

She nodded, "You should be able to meet her I believe." She bit her lip hardly trying to remember, " Yes... I believe she does have a place to stay, but we cant stay together, or there would be mass chaos." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:35 am

Amber laughed as well, "Well, we wouldn't want that, would we?" She said. "Should we go get you set up at my place?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:36 am

She nodded smiling, "I would like that. To get settled.. it'll be nice."

((Post in houses?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2