Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flare

Flare

Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) Empty
PostSubject: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 am

She steps down off of the plane with her pink bag in hand sighing, "Finally...a place I can be counted as normal.... I hope."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 am

Leo was sitting down watching the new arivals, he noticed a girl that seemd to have an obsession with the color red.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 am

Looking around for any familiar faces, she hides her face and begins walking towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:14 am

Amber sat down on a vacated bench, where she could see all the newcomers. She spotted a girl that was almost all red. Maybe she withholds the power of fire.. She thought to herself, she yearned to meet a person that had something in common with her. Like me..
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:17 am

Leo got up from where he was laying on the bench and walked over to the girl, "Hello there, welcome to SkyShatter." he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:19 am

She looked over at Leo startled, "Hello... I'm Flare." Her face turns red like her hair as her shyness had kicked in.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:29 am

Amber got up as well to say hi. She started to stand around awkwardly for the two acquaintances to finish, she didn't want to interrupt or anything. The girl seemed to be around her age. She started to smile at the thought of making a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:31 am

"My Name is Elliot Lance Nightray, what's your name?" Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:33 am

She looked back at Amber as she stood, and hid her face behind her suitcase from the both of them.
"My name is Flare, I said." She mumbled very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:35 am

Amber smiled back at the girl when she had looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:44 am

She looked over at the girl shyly and gave her a small wave. She shifted uncomfortably and awkwardly where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 am

Amber was still smiling a bit, she took a small step in. "Hi, I'm Amber." She said, introducing herself.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:49 am

She smiled shyly at her and let her suitcase down a bit, her red eyes glowed over the top. "I'm Flare..." She said with her face obviously still red.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 am

"That's a nice name." She said, holding out her hand. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:53 am

She let her suitcase go down another few inches and reached out shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Amber.. So..Is this place nice?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 am

"Usually." She said, remembering the good versus evil war thingy. She decided not to mention it to Flare.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:58 am

She smiled and nodded. She set her suitcase down and looked around, "I'm really new here... I have no idea where to go..."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:59 am

Amber frowned a little, "You don't have an apartment? Or a house?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:00 am

She shook her head and looked down ashamed, "I didn't really have time to get a home.. "
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:04 am

"Aww.." Said Amber, disappointment in her eyes. Suddenly she got an idea, "How about you live with me. We could be roommates." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 am

Her eyes brightened and she looked at her mouth gaped, "You would really do that for me? You wouldn't mind?...."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:08 am

"Of course I would." She said, smiling. "Why wouldn't I? And no, I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:09 am

She smiles widely and picks up her bag. "It's just... I'm so shy most of the time...No one ever really came near me, let alone this." she said bubbly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:14 am

"You seem like a really nice girl, you'd probably make lots of friends if you weren't so shy." She said gently. It had been a while since she had made a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:17 am

She tilts her head laughing a little. "I seem to always be told I'm nice...My sister, who should be here in a few days I believe, is not so nice. She's more extreme. She's my fraternal twin. She's a water caster, and I'm fire... I'm talking too much." She turns red quickly, her shyness showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))   Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flare Arrives ((anyone who wants to come))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next