Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coraline arrives.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:12 pm

"Erg..." A teen with purple hair could be seen dragging her suitcase down the airport hallways. "Momma worries too much. I would have been fine without all of these..." She paused. What WAS in her suitcase? Coraline ripped the key to her suitcase from her pale neck. A fat gray object tumbled out. "Skull?" She quickly shoved the cat back in her suit case as a guard passed by.
Back to top Go down
Gage~Seth~Matt

Gage~Seth~Matt

Who you love : Gage~ he has a crush on someone secret,Seth~Paisley Matt~Luna

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Gage was in the airport waiting for his brother. he looked up and saw a girl struggling with her bag. Already in his angel form, he flew over to her,"Need some help",he said from the air.
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Coraline looked from the guy to her suitcase and back again. Being lazy as she was, having someone carry her bag for her would just make her day. "Thank you." She handed him her bag. "I'm Coraline. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gage~Seth~Matt

Gage~Seth~Matt

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 pm

He lifted it up and floated down,"I'm gage, an angel",he bowed.
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:26 pm

"I'm a fairy. Its nice to meet you, Gage." She extended her arm, wanting to shake hands. "What's it like?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Paisley looked up and walked over to them. She really had no reason of being at the airport, other than the fact that she was extremely bored. " Hi." She said trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Gage~Seth~Matt

Gage~Seth~Matt

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

He smiled "it's fun". He turned around with a smile, "hello".
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 pm

"Hi! I'm Coraline." She smiled. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm

" Paisley. It's nice to meet you." She said to both of them. She wasn't in angel form.
Back to top Go down
Gage~Seth~Matt

Gage~Seth~Matt

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Gage flew up whit her suitcase in hand. As he went up he heard a yowl in the bag,"That th-",he said. He flew down as a cat jumped out.
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Coraline made a strange hissing sound, and the cat replied with a small mew. "That's my cat Skull. I wasn't planning on taking him with me, but he ended up in my bag anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Paisley smiled and reached out her hand towards the cat.
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Skull tilted his head to the side and trotted up to Paisley, purring. "I think he likes you!"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:57 pm

(OOC: LOL Late appearance. :3)

Akira had been at a vending machine, getting the usual. Her head throbbed from last night. "Damn Lunar.." She muttered. Akira turned around and saw the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Paisley laughed and carefully petted the gray cat.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Akira's eyes got blurry when she saw the gray cat. "Lunar?" She mistook the cat for her own. She then hit her own head to try to clear her thoughts.

(OOC: Lol hangover.)
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Luna and Misty ahd been at the airport's food court, having lunch. They had been talking about a couple of years ago, when Luna first defeated Valentine in the Goldenrod Duel. "That duel isn't widely known is it?" Luna asked with a grin. "Nah, nobody likes to think that a vampire and a fairy tried to kill each other in the middle of Rainbow Bridge," Misty replied.
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Coraline's are extended out to Akira. In her hand she held a bottle of water. "Hello, i'm Coraline. And this is my cat Skull."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:33 pm

"Skull?" She muttered looking over to the cat once again and noticing she had lighter fur then Lunar. Akira turned her head back to the girl. "Oh, I'm Akira." She said in a low voice. She put her hand against her head to try to calm her headache.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Seeing the new girl, Luna walked over. "Hey, I'm Luna! This is Misty, my friend," she said. "Yeah, I'm Misty," Misty echoed. "Stop repeating me," said Luna. "Stop repeating me," Misty repeated. "OK, I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

"Hello Akira." She nodded to the two others. "Hello Luna and Misty." Coraline smiled, showing off brilliant white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm

"Just so you don't freak out when you find out, I'm a vampire, but I don't kill anyone." Akira said dully. She needed some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 pm

"The atmosphere of this place is too bright," said Luna. As she said it, the lights turned off, and the only ligth was from the windows now.
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Coraline's eyes opened wide as the people in the airport started to flip out. "Wh-why would I freak out about that?" The screaming irritated her. "U-um Luna... About the lights..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 pm

"Hmm.. well, most people freak out because of the vampire attacks.. and they usually all think bad about vampires.." She replied, ignoring the rest of the people in the airport and the lights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coraline arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. Empty

Back to top Go down

Coraline arrives.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next