Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Casey sighed heavily as he finally decided to ignore Nathan. Instead, he turned to Cai. "So, what do you want to do? Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Cai shrugged. "I'm not sure," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:57 pm

"Oh, okay. Well thanks for helping us find the apartment," He replied with a smile on his face.

"Yeah," Nathan spoke up while he climbed off the couch. "It was nice meeting you, man, but I think I'm going to go crash. I got a date to look forward to tomorrow." He grinned and held out his hand for Cai to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Airport-
Jump to: