Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) Empty
PostSubject: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:12 pm

It was the middle of the day when one of the gates at the airport opened up. It took a minute but finally two boys about the age of 17 stepped into the building with police following close behind them wig their hands resting on their guns. One of the boys glanced back at them with raised eyebrows. "Hey, no need for the guns. If he tries something I can handle him," he said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Cai was in the airport for no apparent reason, siting on a random bench. He heard voices coming from one of the terminals, and turned his head to look.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:25 pm

A blonde girl, around the age of 18 was also arriving that day. As she strolled through the airport, her suitcase following behind her, she tried not to show how scared she really was to be out on her own. She was lost in thought as she ran into one of the boys and jumped back in surprise, nearly tripping over her black suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:32 pm

The boy that the girl ran into stumbled backwards before catchimg himself on his brother. He had been he one who was talking to the police so they watched him stumble with grins on their faces."Hey! Who do you--" he stopped when he saw that it was a girl who had run into him. With a small gasp, he reached a hand out to her to help.her up. "I'm sorry," he told her. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Cai watched in silence. He mainly put his attention on the police, to make sure they didn't try to hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Paige ignored his hand and stood up on her own. "I'm fine, it was my fault. I wasn't watching where is was going." She explained nonchalantly as she grabbed her purse and suitcase. She looked up and saw the boy staring at the police. The girl frowned frowned.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Nathan pulled his hand back reluctantly and walked around to the other side of the girl with a small grin on his face. "Well I'm Nathan, by the way. It a pleasure to meet you." He then pointed to his brother who was glancing at Cain as well. "And that's Casey." Casey suddenly turned towards the girl and waved and smiled out if the slight embarrassment of being noticed. "Uh.. hi," he told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:12 pm

The girl tried not to get to annoyed. She stopped herself from rolling her eyes and smiled softly. She waved back to Casey. "It's nice to meet you, Nathan and Casey." She said, then pursued her lips. "Name's Paige." She told them, a little reluctant.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:15 pm

ooc: Kora, you added the "n" to cai's name... HOW DARE YOU D:< jk

ic: Cai leaned back on the bench, watching the three exchange greetings. He was tempted to go introduce himself, but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Ooc: I sorry D: stupid autocorrect..

Nathan smiled. "Its nice to meet you, Paige. How bout I show you around a bit? Its veury nice here. Ive visited a few times too," he lied. It wasn't a big lie, but he was only doing it to impress her.

Casey just stood awkwardly in the corner grabbing their bags from the conveyor belt. He couldn't help but look at Cai because he kept looking at them. It was already awkward enough he just dedicated himself to a world.where he was completely defenseless..
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Paige pursed her lips again, like a gangsta. She tilted her head, challenging Nathan. "Really? I've been here too, but I haven't seen you around. A little curious, eh?" This wasn't a lie. She had come here plenty of times with her parents.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:02 am

"might as well gotalk to them," Cai muttered as he stood up and went over towards Casey. "Need some help there?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:09 am

That suddenly ahoy down his esteem but it didn't stop him. "Er.. ht this place is so big! Its not unusual we haven't met before." He replied quickly.

Casey turned to Cai nervously. "Oh, uh.. yeah if you don't mind." He responded sheepishly. "He likes to carry around a lot of luggage..."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:13 am

Cai laughed, "well, it's best to take everything you've got when you get sent here," he said this lightly, but his words seemed to hint a darker meaning. He picked up a couple of bags from the conveyor belt
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 am

Paige bit her lip, but let it go. "No matter, I don't need you to show me around. Thanks for the offer, though." She flashed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Nathan then stepped in front of her with a smile that mirrored hers. "But... but... Alright, well me actually being here before might have actually been a teeny weeny little," He held his index finger and thumb up so that there was barely any space between them. "white lie. Mind if you show me around?"

Casey nodded and grinned sheepishly. "Yeah that's probably true. I've never actually been here before so I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I guess it won't make it any easier that I don't have any abilities." He put his hand behind it head.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Paige closed her eyes and rubbed her temples. "Dude, you're about to give me a headache." She mumbled. Opening her eyes, she smiled again. "I'll think about it." She finally replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:16 pm

"Oh, you're a regular human, are you? Why are you here then?" Cai asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Nathan stopped for a second to look at her, his hands dropping by his sides. "Oh, alright. Well I'd like to get an answer soon," He told her with a nice wink.

Casey stopped for a second to look at his brother before he looked back at Cai. "Him. I couldn't just leave him here by himself. Who knows how much trouble he would get himself into!"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Paige rolled her eyes. "Okay, you betcha." She forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Cai nodded. "Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Just be careful, sometimes, regular humans can't handle this place," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Nathan frowned suddenly and gave her a concerned look. "Okay, I get it. I'm bothering you." One of his hands moved to the bandanna wrapped around his neck as if it were getting too tight. "I'll just leave you alone then.. to get lost.. all by myself." He started to slowly walk off looking back to see if she would say anything.

Casey nodded. "Yeah. I'm.. I'm actually kind of nervous for the future. I don't know what's going to happen... to me mainly. I really don't worry about Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:52 pm

"Don't worry too much. They have medicine you can take for it here," Cai said, "By the way, what's your name? I'm Cai."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Paige frowned and bit her lip. As much as she wanted to stay in this spot, she hated to see anyone upset. She sighed, walked up up to him, and grabbed his wrist. "Your an idiot." She smiled. "I know that trick... But I'm not saying I don't fall for it." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Nathan immediately turned around and grinned at her. "Uh huh. So where to first, O Miss Tour-guide?" He asked, moving his hand to where he grabbed hers and pulled it up to his lips and kissed the back of her hand.

His brother smiled. "Oh, I'm Casey. It's nice to meet you!" He then turned around and studied Nathan with a heavy sigh. "He's at it again... How does he do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Airport-
Jump to: