Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Paige didn't blush, but instead pulled her hand away. "Don't get to touchy, mister." She warned, frowning sternly. "Anyway, I think tomorrow would suffice. You've barely just got here." She replied, gathering her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Cai laughed. "You won't have to worry about him, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:42 pm

He raised his eyebrow at her as his hand dropped to his side once more. "Alright, well then I'll let you get settled then I expect that tour." He winked again with a large grin. "It could be a nice, friendly get-together... Or our first date."

Casey shook his head. "Nope. I won't have to worry one bit. So much as he doesn't try to molest her." He laughed. "Nah. I'm sure he'll get turned down eventually."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Paige laughed and began walking away. "I'm thinking the former." She called over her shoulder as she strolled off.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:58 pm

"I believe that was a rejection," Cai said, watching Paige walk away.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:05 pm

He laughed. "Fine. But we'll see how it turns out in the end." He then turned back to his brother and Cai. "I think that went well!"

Casey laughed and nodded in agreement. "Yes, I believe that was." When Nathan returned to them, he smiled. "Yeah, okay. You can say that. Now let's get to the apartment. We should have been there already." He then turned to Cai. "You want to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:09 pm

"Maybe, where's your apartment?" Cai asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:13 pm

"Um... Honestly, I'm not too sure. The buildings were called 'Old Springs' or something like that. They said it wasn't too far away from here but I can't be too sure. The police don't seem very friendly around here." Casey replied as Nathan picked up his bags.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 pm

"Oh, I know where that is, i can take you there. And you're right, the police here aren't too friendly. It's best not to get them angry if you can't fight back," Cai said, a brief flash of angry memories going through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Casey nodded. "Great! Thanks a lot!"

Nathan sighed and shook his head. "Dude, you sound like such a girl. 'Great! Thanks a lot!'? Really? Let's just go..." He then made sure his bags were secure in his arms and marched out the door.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:30 pm

"Well, come on then, "Cai said, turning and walking out of the airport.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Casey looked at his brother appalled. Was he really going to turn into such a jerk here? With a heavy sigh, he grabbed the rest of the bags and followed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 am

They soon reached Old Springs Apartment Village. "Okay, so, what building are you in?" Cai asked Casey.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Nathan looked up at the buildings and raised an eyebrow. "This is where we are staying? Seriously?"

Casey nodded. "Yep. It's what they gave to us since we have absolutely no money." He then took a small slip of paper out of his pocket, unfolded it, and read it carefully. "Um, we are in apartment 14 C."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"Alright, let's go find it," Cai said, heading off to a random building.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:14 pm

The boys followed Cai silently as they walked to the building. Upon getting close enough, they started to look at the numbers that labeled the doors.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Cai spotted the number first. "Wow, that was a lucky guess," He said, then led them inside.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:46 pm

The twins quietly followed him inside into an already furnished apartment. There were two dark leather couches facing a television that was mounted up on the wall next to a door that led to a white kitchen. Nathan walked into the living room, dropped his stuff, and looked around. "Wow. This is nice!"

Casey followed suit but turned to Cai after he placed his stuff down. "Thanks for bringing us here." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:50 pm

"No problem," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Nathan then plopped right on the couch. "Man, I like this place!" He grinned. "We need to have a party or something here."

Casey sighed. "I don't know if that'd be such a great idea..."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:03 pm

"I don't see why not. Once you get to know enough people around here to have a party, that is," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:09 pm

The brown-headed twin turned back to Cai. "Well, the only thing about parties is that the place is destroyed. I don't want to become a maid."

"Although the outfit would fit you perfectly!" Nathan laughed. "Casey the maid.. That's just strange, actually."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Cai laughed. "I didn't think about that. That WOULD be funny to see though," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Casey's face suddenly turned red from embarrassment. "Really, Nathan? That's not going to happen."

Nathan only laughed. "Yeah, yeah. One of these days, brother." He waved his hand in the air as if to dismiss him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Cai smiled. He hadn't enjoyed himself this much in a long time. He felt like he had a normal life for once, if only in that brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)   Sibling Strangeness (anyone!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sibling Strangeness (anyone!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Airport-
Jump to: