Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:53 am

Korari's eyes grew wide in surprise for once. When Jasmine threw herself on top of him, she had caught him off guard, and Hikari attacking her took his surprise to a whole new level. After the angel fell and had passed away, he stared at her body for what seemed like forever before a grin appeared on his face and a laugh started to escape his throat. It started soft and slowly grew louder until he was laughing so hard he thought he was going to cry-- of course it hurt to laugh. "Finally! I don't have to worry about her anymore!" He cringed suddenly as his chest protested in pain.

Nina had heard the sudden scream from quite a distance away. It was strange, actually, for it sounded painful. Running over to see what the source of the scream was, she stopped dead in her tracks and hid behind some bushes when she saw Hikari, Korari, and Jasmine's body. Oh no... She thought. No, please...
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:00 am

Hikari took a few steps closer. She had an evil look on her face, which was weird for Hikari. "You,ve hurt me for the last time, Korari. She was a bit hesitant at first, but then she remembered what awful things he'd said about Akio. She held the fireball in her hand, gradually getting larger, untill she finally threw the ball, clear towards Korari.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:13 am

Korari's eyes widened once more at the sight of the strange fire but eventually the look on his face relaxed into a smirk. Just as Hikari threw the ball of fire, he laughed one last time before the blast practically went straight through him, knocking him backwards against the tree he wasn't far from. He cried out in agony as what was left around the large bleeding wound felt like it was on fire which it basically was. He looked down at himself just once before he glanced to his left then to Hikari. He was a bloody, burned mess but the grin reappeared on his face because the only thing keeping him alive right now was pure will-power. Using his last few breaths, he spoke roughly. "I hope... you realize... I am merely the beginning... of what's to come." With that, his body finally relaxed and his head leaned back against the trunk of the tree. Korari was dead.

Nina watched from the cover of the bushes with a horrified look on her face. She hadn't heard anything that either of them had said-- she could only see what was going on. Just when Korari was hit by the fire, she looked away in hopes that he might have been able to escape, but all of her hopes dropped when she heard him cry out. Looking back up with blurred vision due to tears stinging her eyes, she watched as he looked down then at her. At that moment, everything slowed down; time seemed to stand still. She watched him with a scared look but he only smiled at her before he turned to Hikari. She watched say something to the fire caster weakly before suddenly his body went limp. In that instant, Nina shot up from her hiding spot and screamed. "NOOO!! Korari!" She cried in an agonized, shrill voice before she ran over to his body. "No, you can't leave me! You can't just leave me here! Wake up! WAKE UP!" She screamed, shaking his shoulders violently. When she finally took hold of reality, she turned to Hikari. "How could you? How could you do this to me?!"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:45 am

"He would,ve done the same to me." Hikari said calmly. "I'm not going to lie, I hate your brother. But now he cant hurt anyone anymore." She wiped the blood from her mouth once more, and walked away soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Nina watched Hikari walk away with tears streaming down her face. When the caster finally vanished from view, she curled up next to her brother and cried herself to sleep for the first time in ages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3