Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TehInferno

TehInferno

Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 pm

"Hmmm....." Kyrie wasn't sure what to say, he was fairly interested in what was going on here, he was also curious to see who else might show themselves to him. "Are you good at fighting....? Dumb question, but still....you might be bad at your job"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 pm

"I was raised by the best, and I'm a very good fighter, but.. vampires.. they have certain powers." She replied.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 pm

"Can't be too bad right....I've never met any, but still" Kyrie tried look at her better from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:58 pm

"Lets just.. stop talking about all of this." Miya said, sitting down. "I'd like to relax while I can.".
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:24 pm

"Fair enough" Kyrie yawns and continues to look at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:45 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the wait, I got grounded for being sick yesterday. D:)

"So.." Miya said, "What's your name?".
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Kyrie looked over to her. "I am Kyrie....what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:10 pm

"Miya." She replied, still looking out into the lake.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:48 pm

"Pretty name....too bad you're going to die...." Kyrie scratches his head.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:43 pm

"Thanks, and there's nothing saying that I will die or not." Miya said, looking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2