Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) Empty
PostSubject: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Chaos will have a field day with this one....

A small girl, around 12, stumbled through the tall and dismal trees, tripping over vines and roots and skinning her hands and knees infinite times, it seemed like. What was the goal here? She reminded herself again that this was the quickest way to find the truth about her forgotten parents. She gritted her teeth as the cold seeped through her light jacket, making her regret not bringing anything bigger. After getting her foot stuck in a hole for what seemed like the hundredth time, she sat down and rested. Taking a sip of freezing water, (not helping her numb hands and face) she scrutinized the area. A small clearing surrounded by low-hanging brush and brambles, and countless trees for as far as the eyes could see, which really wasnt far. She was to distracted to hear a branch break and leaves crackle under someones (or somethings) foot.

Last edited by Jewel~Paisley~Jaz on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Tess had came into the woods, not exactly knowing where she was. She carelessly treaded on a branch and a few leaves. She was wearing boots, which secretly held a knife inside. She couldn't feel her feet, yet she continued.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Once, the girl saw a shadow and jump back before it vanished again. She gulped. The small, red-headed girl wasn't use to the wilderness; or the unbearable cold. Seeing things wasn't gonna help her fear at all. Then she heard a noise, a little off to the left. Without thinking, she turned around and bolted.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Tess quickly turned her head to the way the girl had gone. She yanked her knife out of her boot, but decided to put it back , for some reason she didn't seem to like the girl. She started to run after her, her red hair flying in the wind, and flying in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Animal instincts began to kick in and she started running faster, barely avoiding trees and other obstacles that were in the way. She didn't know how long she ran, but she finally looked over her shoulder and tripped on a tree root and tumbling head first towards the ground. She coughed up blood and cried inwardly, not wanting the... Thing chasing her to hear. Wait, was anything chasing her? She thought. Had she been mistaken and to paranoid to sort out right from wrong in that moment? She groaned quietly as she brought her blooy palm to her forehead. " Idiot." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Tess slitted her eyes when she saw the girl run faster. She started to pump her own legs as well, starting to go faster. When she got closer to where the girl had tripped, she started to walk. She was still a few feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Jewel caught her breath as she heard the loud crackle of a branch. Sighing quietly, she slid to the forest floor, laying flat and basically excepting what might come. Of course, not without a fight. But she couldn't elude from her fate forever.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Tess came up to where she had seen the girl last, scanning her eyes across the forest floor and missing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Time seemed to stay still as the girl scrutinized the small clearing. Please don't see me, please don't see me... She chanted in her head.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Tess started to walk around, accidentally stepping on the girl's hair. (Sorry xPP) "Where are you? Come out, I won't bite." She said, calling out into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:15 am

Jewel cried out in pain and pulled away, but not without another shot of pain going through her. Standing up, holding her hand to her head, she finally looked at the girl pursuing her. " What do you want?" She asked, standing tall. Although her bravado was sort of ruined by her shaking voice at the end of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 pm

"Oh, nothing.." She said, starting to smirk.

OOC: Sooo, what now? o3o
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:00 am

ooc: How about an epic talk down then I run away?

IC: " Then why were you chasing me?" She spat irritably. " I thought you here going to kill me!" She yelled in annoyance.

OOC2: Ooor just say you were and I run away xD
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:09 am

Tess slitted her eyes at the girl, and started an epic talkdown.

OOC: :DDD Did I do it right? ouo
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:24 am

OOC: xDDD Yes, amazing!

IC: Jewel squirmed under the other girl's stare. She had denied trying to kill her, even if she hand agreed. Gathering her courage, Jewel was the first to break the silence. " Well, do you want to kill me?" She asked in a strong voice that didn't sound like her own.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:48 am

OOC: :DD :3 Thank you's Frosty *bows*

BIC: "Hmm, I don't know.. Possibly.. Maybe.." She replied, smiling at the thought. She liked making the girl feel uncomfortable. Now.. To kill her or not to kill her.. She thought, trying to decide.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:51 am

Jewel gasped and stepped back. "Why would you do that?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 am

To kill... Or not to kill.. She continued to think, her furry ears starting to twitch. She was so deep in thought, that she hadn't even heard the girl. That is the question..
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am

Seeing that the girl was distracted, Jewel toke her chance to make a run for it. She turned around and darted even deeper in a lost forest, into untouched land. She thought it was kind of ironic that her whole life was ruin be a girls who's name she didn't even know. She turned around, and knowing she lost the girl, stayed still, staring at her life. A tear painted her cheek in colors of pink and red much like her hair. She gently placed her hand on her lips. " Goodbye my life and those in it, perhaps we'll meet again one day." You never know what fate has up it's sleeves. She thought, strangely calm. I've learned that. Then, kissing her palm, she blew away her kiss, her words, and her past.

OOC: The End of Jewel ;n;
Sorry for godmoding, Deme. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)   A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Frosty Night~(See wut I did dar?)~Losing Luster (See wit I did DAR? >:3 Harhar, harhar)
Page 1 of 1