Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* Empty
PostSubject: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 pm

It was quite early in the night when Korari had made his way up to the top of a large hill just outside of the town that was now under his control. All of this was just so stress inducing, it was really taking its toll on him. Here, he knew he could just have a moment to relax as he plopped down into the snow that glittered like tiny diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Nearby, the snow crunched under someone's feet as they made their way toward Korari. They had seen him come up the hill, and decided to make the short journey as well.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Korari, not even moving as the person walked up behind him, sighed and narrowed his eyes as his gaze stayed locked on the moon out in front of him. "What do you want?" He asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Hurt flashed in the person's glowing blue eyes, but only for a second. They cautiously stepped closer and into the moonlight, revealing it was a girl. Her bright blue hair was a shade darker than her eyes and seemed to glow in moonlight. It was held back in a ponytail and she wore a black hoodie. She looked at Korari with concern. " Are you alright?" She asked gently.

Last edited by Jewel~Paisley~Jaz on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Upon hearing the soft, feminine voice, Korari glanced back quickly to see Jasmine standing next him him. With a slight look of apology on his face, he sighed and stared back at the moon. "Yeah. I'm fine." He told her bluntly. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Jasmine sat down by him in sighed as she looked up at the moon. It always seemed to wise and profound for her to understand, always to far out of reach, even when it seemed like it was right in front of her. Sort of like Korari. " You seemed upset," She began. " I just wanted to see if you were alright.." She said quietly, shyly as she stared at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:51 pm

He frowned. "I... I just need to get away from everything.." He muttered blankly as he turned his head back to Jasmine. He looked tired-- much more than usual. "Is that the only reason you came out here? Because of me? Well isn't that a shame... I don't want a beautiful girl such as you catching cold." Now he was trying to turn back on the old charm.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Jasmine smiled slightly. " Yeah, only because of you." She laughed softly before turning back to Korari. She looked at him carefully. "You look so... sleep-deprived. What's been keeping you up?" She asked gently an tilted her head like a curious puppy.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 pm

As he heard the words come out of her mouth, a grin appeared on his face as he started to laugh slightly. "Sleep-deprived? Haha, if that were true, it would be the least of my worries..." He mumbled as the grin on his face disappeared as fast as it had come. "You know, you shouldn't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Jasmine shook her head before he could even finish the sentence. " But I do. I do worry about you." She said quietly, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:21 pm

He quickly raised an eyebrow at her statement. "And why is that? Why do you worry so much about me? What have I done for you?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Jasmine smiled crookedly. " Well, you haven't really done anything for me." She laughed." Aren't I aloud to care about someone's safety, though? Is it illegal to care about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:36 pm

He blinked at her as she spoke. "Well, no..." He told her has he looked back at the moon as his mind wandered back to his childhood. His parents cared-- or so he thought. They had always told him how much they loved him and how much they would never leave-- until they did. Growling at the memory, he slammed his fist into the snow making it fly everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Jasmine eyes widened in surprise as Korari slammed his fist into the snow, making it go in every direction. She brushed it of her shoulder and looked at Korari. " Something wrong?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:08 pm

OOC: *slams head onto desk* QUIT. IT. STUPID. he doesn't care about her ;n; *talking to self*

All of the thoughts were buzzing around in his brain like bees that wouldn't go away. I don't care about her, he thought. I can't care about her. Suddenly a small grin reappeared on his face as his stone cold emotions returned. He quickly stood up and brushed the snow off of him before turning back to Jasmine. "No, everything's fine," He told her sincerely. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:21 pm

She was taken aback for a moment, then smiled sweetly. " Oh I'm fine." She laughed without humor. She thought about her sister for a second, and sighed grimly. Then the smile reappeared on her face and her facade returned, covering up any sadness or doubt that was there only moments ago. But she new Korari most have noticed.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:31 pm

"Oh really now? You're not lying to me are you?" He asked, giving her a look that told her that he had noticed. "Because if something's wrong I'll do anything I can to keep my princess happy." As the words flowed from his mouth, he pulled Jasmine close to him by wrapping one of his arms around her back and holding on tight while his other hand lightly brushed against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Jasmine blushed ever so slightly and bit her bottom lip. " You know I have a sister, right?" She said leaning into the cave of Korari's neck. " Will anyway, I saw her a few days ago... And she told me.. That our parents died." She choked on the last word and tears began to blur her vision, but she blinked them back.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:55 pm

OOC: Fangirls: *gasp!* IF ONLY YOU KNEW THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM!
Kora: *smacks them all* SSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Oh I am so sorry..." He mumbled apologetically as he gave her a big hug. "Do you know how they... passed on?" He asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 am

" No, she didn't want to talk about it, and I didn't want to force her. She seemed so broken.." Jasmine shook her head, and a tear rolled down her cheek and landed on Korari's arm.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 am

As the tear hit his arm, Korari looked at Jasmine and gently lifted her face with his hand so that she was looking at him. "Now, now.. There's no need to cry my dear," He said softly. "I know just how you feel. The only thing you can do is just take comfort in the fact that they're in a better place now."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:20 am

She nodded and forced a smile, but avoided his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:30 am

When he realized he wasn't really helping the situation, he frowned. "Please be happy. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up... Will you forgive me?" It actually surprised him how much emotion filled his words. Inside, it sickened him.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:37 am

Jasmine looked into his eyes an her stomach filled with butterflies.(rhymed :D) She could barely hear what he said because she was to mesmerized by the short distance- only an inch or two- between their faces, and more importantly, their lips. " I forgive you." She whispered softly, wanting so bad for the distance between them to be broken.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:44 am

A small smile spread across his lips as he practically read her like a book. It was so funny how in control he was. Without giving it a second thought, the small distance between them grew smaller and smaller until his lips found hers in a soft, gentle kiss. Instantly, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close so that there was absolutely no space between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*   A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~* Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night in the Moonlight *rhymed :D only Frosty~*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next