Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Neko in Skyshatter.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

A Neko in Skyshatter. Empty
PostSubject: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:41 pm

The plane had just landed, when a cop pulled a frightened girl out into the terminal by a leash tied around her neck, "Here kitty kitty." The cop taunted as he dragged her along.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Cai was in the airport, watching for new arrivals. He saw a cop leading a girl into the terminal, and shook his head. "I hate those stupid cops," he muttered under his breath, and leaned against a wall to watch.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:37 pm

She tried to run away but the cop caught her and dragged her back, he lifted her off the ground by the leash and started to choke her to death, "you've been a bad little kitty trying to run away from me, now I'm going to have to punish you," the cop said.

OOC: Neyomi's 19 but. She looks like and has the mentality and maturity of a 13 year old and as far as she knows she is 13.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:27 pm

ooc: Mkay, I'll remember that

ic: Cai glared at the cop and grabbed the hilt of his sword."Let her go," he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:40 pm

"Why the hell should I?" The cop groweled.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 pm

"Because I don't like it when you cops hurt the people of Skyshatter," Cai said, his hair and eyes starting to glow yellow.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:47 pm

The girl tried to undo the choke collar but was unable to do so.

"Aww little kitty can't breath." The cop taunted as he yanked on the leash, tightening the collar around the girl's neck.

The girl let out a squeek of pain as the collar tightened around her neck.

"I'll pay ya to walk away and pretend like this never happened, easy money. what do ya say?" The cop said with an evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Cai shook his head, and glared right into the cop's eyes. "I say, if you don't let her go right now, you'll be dead before you could even try to run," he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 pm

"ohh look at the scary little freak, walk away now or the b*tch dies." The cop groweled.

The girl stoped stuggleing and just hung there limply.

OOC: Well speak of the Devil, me and Dementia were just talking about you... And then she gets off
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:49 pm

A flash of white made her appearance surprising. She stood beside the cop, holding a dagger to his head. "What was that?" She asked.

(OOC: yey.. c: Le bordem.)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:51 pm

"You don't scare me you little freak." the cop groweled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Akira grinned somewhat wickedly. "Me? Oh, you're talking to me?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Lucy rolled up to them and noticed a Cop choking a girl that seemed about around 13, "Let the girl go now." Lucy groweled.

"You freaks better walk away now otherwise the b*tch is going to die." The cop said as he pulled out his pistol and pointed it at the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Akira glanced over to Lucy, then back to the cop. "I'M NO FREAK! MY MOTHER NEVER RAISED ME WRONG!" She yelled, tackling him. Akira then realized what she had done, but still didn't get up.

(OOC: Ohshiz, we should wait for Lupa. xD)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:02 pm

The cop dropped the gun when Akira tackled him

The girl quickly undid the collar from her neck and hid behind Cai, "A-Arigatō." The girl said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:03 pm

ooc:YEAH, U BETTER WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!! JK
ic:Cai watched quietly as Lucy and Akira appeared. He took the time to calm himself down, his hair and eyes returning to their normal colors. He walked over to the group and ,with a flash of light, the cop was fully paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:07 pm

The girl followed Cai cowering behind him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Akira got off of the cop, turning her head to the girl. The same fire in her eyes stayed. "You. Stop being such a coward." She said. It was the truth, but it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Cai glared at Akira. "Don't be so mean. There's no telling what happened on that plane. She has a good reason to be scared," he said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Akira blinked. "W-Woah.. S-Sorry.." She said, looking away. Shade's cruel side was beginning to rub off on her even though THERE IS NO MORE TOPICS WITH THAAAT. D;.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 pm

The girl flinched when Akira yelled at her.

Lucy rolled up to the girl, "It's ok, your safe now." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Cai, ignoring Akira, turned around to face the girl. She looked about 13, with cat ears and a tail. "Who are you?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Akira glanced over at the three, and listened quietly. She still made it seem like she was looking away, though.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:20 pm

"Neyomi wa, watashi no namae wa Neyomidesu." The girl said in Japenesse.

OOC: Translation: Neyomi, my name is Neyomi.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:22 pm

(OOC: I knew that. C: I sho smart.)

Akira could understand her a little. "She says her name is Neyomi." Akira said to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Neko in Skyshatter.   A Neko in Skyshatter. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Neko in Skyshatter.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next