Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring Nevermore Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Exploring Nevermore Cave Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 pm

John was at the entrance to nevermore cave, he had wanted to explore the cave ever since the "Purple fog" started, he morphed a pair of gills onto his neck, ones that could handle breathing the toxic smog, he quicly looked around then rolled a small bolder from the entrance that he had been creating for the last year and went inside. He travled deep into the cave and found many large glowing crystals, "Facinating." thought John as he walked up to a red one and touched it with his bare hand, then all of a sudden the gills on his neck began to seal shut and he began to run for the entrance of the cave gasping for breath, he had just barely made it out of the cave when he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:51 pm

(OOC: dontkillmeforpostingificoudn't. D: )

Akira was walking by the cave, deep in worry. She was lost by now. She noticed John passed out outside the entrance. She quickly ran up to him and dragged him farther away from the cave. She layed him on a patch of soft grass. Akira started to shake him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:57 pm

OOC: No, you can post (Now if only an Admin would get on and approve my power change)

IC: John started to cough but didn't wake up, there were scars were the gills sealed shut
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:04 pm

(OOC: Lolkay, I always feel guilty posting in new topics that weren't for me. >3<)

Akira noticed the scars on his neck, then heard his coughing. She shook him again. "Wake up!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:10 pm

OOC: Yeah, I have a simple view on things when I make a topic, if its just a title anyone can join other wise it will have names in ()'s same goes for one post topics for me.

IC: John contiued to cough but didn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:14 pm

(OOC: Oh, I see. xP)

"What do I do, what do I do!? JOHN! Wake up!" She yelled again. Akira tried to hit him in the chest, hoping that would help somehow.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:16 pm

ooc: xD, can i join?
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:19 pm

OOC: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Ashley was wandering around the forest when she heard someone yelling. She ran towards them to find Akira and John. "What happened?" she asked, seeing that John was coughing
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:22 pm

"I-I have no clue! I found him and he was like, passed out!" She replied, panicking.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Ashley leaned over and checked his vital signs. "He needs to get to the hospital. Fast," she said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:26 pm

"Can you carry him?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Ashley tried to pick him up, but she wasn't strong enough. "He's to heavy," she said desperately. I wish Lupa was here, she thought, thinking of her shape-shifter sister.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:31 pm

"I'll try to carry him." She said, walking forward and quickly picking him up. She grunted. He was heavy, but she could manage. Akira started walking in the opposite way of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:34 pm

"Uh, the hospital's that way," Ashley said, pointing in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Akira stopped, then turned around. "..oh." She said before walking in the right direction. "I knew that." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Ashley laughed and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:44 pm

After about a couple of minutes into walking, she was following behind Ashley, letting her lead. "How much longer?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 pm

"Just a little while longer..." She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:47 pm

They walked for a couple more minutes, until approaching a big white building. "Where's the emergency entrance?" She asked, still holding onto John.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 pm

"This way," Ashley said, leading her to the back of the building.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Akira quickly followed. They entered a large waiting room that was mostly empty. She turned to one of the nurses. "We need mediate help." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 pm

The nurse led them to an empty room. They laid John on the bed, and the nurse left the room.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Akira poked John's face. "Is he going to die?" She mumbled to Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:56 pm

"I don't think so," She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Nevermore Cave   Exploring Nevermore Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring Nevermore Cave
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next