Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting no. 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Despise being in pain, Akira was ticked. "Would you shut the h*ll up?! You wouldn't understand how I feel in a million years!! Stop trying to stand up for your little pathetic girlfriend who depends on others to do everything for her because she's too weak!!" She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Lucy imediatly shot an arrow beside Akira then nocked another and aimed it at her heart, "You'r lucky I wasn't aiming for your heart B*tch, one more word from you and your dead, and John I can fight my own battles!" Yelled Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 pm

"Obviously if you all keep fighting eachother there is no way that we can fight off the evil people. So I suggest we all shut up and try and think of a plan. Akio growled, impatient and worried about his hawk.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 pm

"I would never let you kill me before I avenge my family." She spat at her, ignoring Akio,"I could kill you right now if I wanted to, I'm a vampire after all, I could just dodge your stupid arrow then bite your neck, then you'd be dead.".
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:55 pm

"Apperantly you forgot about the fire casters, you bite me, then you burn." Said Lucy, "Lu-" Said John as he was cut off mid word by Lucy shooting him in the shoulder with an arrow, then she nocked another one and pointed it at John's heart, tears were streaming down her face, she had never been this mad before and it was going to end badly if someone didn't stop her.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Akira picked up the sharp knife that John had stabbed her with. "I'll just find another way to kill you then." She hissed at her. Akira's eyes narrowed at her and went blank. She was ready to evade any attacks thrown at her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Lucy shot the arrow at John and it plunged into his chest, missing the vital organs, John lay there on the ground, blood welled up from his chest, "Good-bye Rose" said John, blood poured from his mouth and he blacked out. "No, no, he can't be, please no." Said Lucy as she fell to her knees crying, she thought she had killed John even though he was only unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Akira was still in her battle mode and stood there blankly, looking down at John.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 pm

"He's not dead, yet," Ashley said, walking over from behind a column. "Jeez, if you guys go at each other like this, there won't be a resistance, and Skyshatter will fall to darkness!" She pulled out a few bandages from her pack, patching up John's wounds. When she was done, she went over to Cai and started working on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Akira was still blank, and was bleeding a bit still. She looked at the blood that was on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:30 pm

The rise and fall of John's chest was evident but Lucy didn't take any notice, she ran away crying.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Ashley carefully walked up to Akira, trying to staunch her blood flow.

Cai watched as Lucy ran away. There she goes again he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Akira blinked a few times. She was still blank. She fixed her gaze on Cai.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm

John's eyes opened and he tried to sit up, "Where's Lucy?" Asked John, coughing up a little bit of blood in the procces.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Cai knew that blank look all to well." Akira?" he asked hesitantly. Ashley back away, her work done.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Akira make a cut in her finger. She watched her blood as it dripped slowly down. "Blood.." She muttered blankly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

"John, I'd move back a little if I were you," he said, before turning back to Akira."Akira, snap out of it!," he raised his voice. He would try to knock her out of it if she didn't come around in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Akira fixed her gaze to Cai, then back to her finger.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

uh-oh Cai thought, watching his friend. Suddenly, he felt a cold trickle on his arm. His shoulder was bleeding again, and at an awful time too.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Akira looked at Cai's blood and stalked over to him and collected some with her finger and then licked it off. Her eyes gained emotion and she looked at Cai with wide eyes, and then her finger. "Wha.. what happened?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 pm

"You went all blank, and my shoulder started bleeding. Then you walked over here and licked some of it," he said, a little weirded out. Then something clicked in his head Maybe we can control her that way..
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 pm

"Wait.. I what? Why did I..." She said to him, backing up awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:08 pm

ooc: now that we've fought for about seven pages, lets get to the meeting :D

Ic: "Never-mind, Akira. Let's get this meeting started. Have you gotten any information about our enemies, Akira?" Cai said. This had gotten way out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

"Oh, um, all I know is that they are attacking Snowville first, and also.. Osi is on their side.." She replied, forgetting about what had happened before.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Cai froze. That can't be right.. Osi.. on the evil side??, "please tell me you're joking. That can't be right!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting no. 1   Meeting no. 1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting no. 1
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next