Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting (good people only plz)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

The meeting (good people only plz) Empty
PostSubject: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Cai casually walked down the street. He was waiting for Akira. They needed to discus important business.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Akira was walking down the street also, keeping her eyes open for Cai.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 am

Cai spotted Akira and walked over to her. He whispered to her, "don't say anything. There's a weapon shop down the street, follow me." He started heading down the road.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:26 am

Akira nodded and followed Cai to the weapon shop. She wanted to tell him about her plan.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 pm

OOC: Might as well get John and Lucy into the plot.

IC: John and Lucy were in the weapons shop, they had heard about the increase in vampire attacks and were looking for wood tipped blades to defend themselves with if need be.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Cai turned to Akira as they entered the shop." Okay, let's try to find you a dagger," he said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 pm

"Okay, but first I wanted to tell you something." Akira said, looking at Cai.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 pm

John heard Cai and Akira enter the shop, "If your here to get a blade because of the recent vampire attacks my suggestion is one with a wooden tip, preferably oak or mesquite." John said to them as he picked up a small flip out buck knife with a two inch blade and mesquite tip.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Hikari and Akio were in the shop as well. "I don't think we'll be needing weapons."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 pm

"Good point but its always good to have a back-up plan." Said John as lucy threw a dagger at a maniquen target from across the store, hitting it in the heart, "and that's my back-up plan."John said as he walked over to the target and pulled out the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Cai nodded. "Yes, but I think they may have other creatures helping them. People that a steel blade would effect," he then said to Akira," so what do you want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm

"It's about the evil people I talked about. I got in their group, I'm going to find out their attack plans, tell them to you, and when they start to attack, I can quit them, and fight with you." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 pm

"WHAT? Do you realize how dangerous that is Akira? If they find out?" He said, staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:13 pm

"If need be I can help her spy, I am a shapeshifter after all." Said John as he changed his form to look exactly like Cai.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 pm

"No, don't risk that," Cai said. He didn't want anyone else to risk it amongst the other vampires and their allies.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 pm

"Ok then." Said John, forgeting that he looked like Cai.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:26 pm

"Could you change back to your normal form? Your creeping me out" He said. Cai walked off to a section of throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Akira looked to Cai. "It's not dangerous. I think I already got Korari on my side." She said across the room.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

"Oh sorry, guess it just comes way too naturally." Said John as he changed back to his normal form
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

"Well, just be careful. Come over here and look at these" Cai said, feeling the tips of a few blades.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

"Okay." She said, walking over to Cai and observing the blades.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 pm

He held up a particularly sharp blade, "Here, this is meant for throwing, but you can also use it at close-range."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Akira looked at it and blinked a few times. "Is is heavy? What if I accidently cut my self?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:50 pm

"No, It's not heavy, and you shouldn't cut yourself if you use it right," Cai said, showing her how to hold it before throwing.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Akira looked at Cai with anxious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (good people only plz)   The meeting (good people only plz) Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting (good people only plz)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next