Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Hoof-beats came rapidly towards the flower fields. Before they reached the delicate flowers, the sound stopped. In its place was the sound of wings beating air. Cai was riding his pegasus, Zelink, a few feet from the ground."That's it, buddy! Faster," Cai yelled in Hylais, the only language the horse understood.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Lucy was sitting in the field below with her horse Amatril, she was playing her Lyre and sofly singing a melody, she didn't know that anyone else was there.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Cai and Zelink flew past Lucy and her horse. "Whoa boy, land here," Cai said. When his pegasus came to a stop he called over to Lucy, "I haven't seen you in a while!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Lucy stoped singing abrubptly, "Oh hi." Said Lucy blushing a little, "I hope he didn't hear me singing." Thought Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:19 pm

"What have you been doing?" Cai asked. He had heard her singing, but didn't want to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

"I don't know, stuff. So what have you been up to?" Said Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:28 pm

"Training. I have to be ready to defend Skyshatter when the time comes," Cai said. He hadn't wanted to bring up the coming war, but he couldn't avoid it forever.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:38 pm

"Well when the time comes me and Amatril will be ready." Said lucy as she got up and started stroak Amatril, a second later she had one dagger against his throat and another poined at his heart, "See." She said smileing
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 pm

"Hmm. You caught me off guard. That's quite an accomplishment. I believe you," Cai said slowly. He didn't want that dagger going anywhere closer to his blood.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Lucy put the daggers back were they were, doing so, so quickly that they seemed to vanish into thin air and she looked inocent and harmless again, and acted like what only happened moments ago never happened at all, "So, do you think that police officer was ever punished for what he did?" Asked Lucy as she stared at the ground, the bad memories flooding back.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

"Hopefully, when I blinded him, it was permanent. If I ever see him again, he won't ever move again. But I don't think anyone from the normal world punished him," Cai said. He was glowing brightly, a sign that he was angry.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:58 am

"Oh." Said Lucy, her tone was empty and not at all cheerfull and tears started to form in her eyes, she got up and ran away crying, leaving Amatril and her Lyre behind.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:10 pm

"Whoa, what a sec!" Cai yelled after her. He remained where he was, though, because he didn't want to upset the elf anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Lucy broke down crying as soon as she got to the woods at the edge of the Flower Fields, the horible memory of the day she came to Skyshatter played over and over in her head without end. What she needed was a sholder to cry on but she didn't want any of her friends to see her cry.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 pm

cai spoke to his horse ,"should we go after her?" Zelink replied, "No, I don't think that's a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:35 pm

"He should probably go talk to her, I've seen her like this before and she always comes out of it better when someone is there for her." Amatril niehed to Zelink as she nudged Cai in Lucy's direction
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Zelink nodded the best a horse can, then said to Cai," Change of plans, we're going over there." Cai wordlessly got back on his horse, and they galloped over to the woods. "Lucy?" Cai called, trying to find his friend.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:55 pm

"Go away." She sobbed. Amatril troted up beside them delicatly holding Lucy's Lyre in her mouth, she gave it to Cai then gestured with her head in the direction of Lucy's crying, "You should probably stay here." Amatril niehed to Zelink
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Cai dismounted and walked over to Lucy, carrying her lyre. "Here" Cai said, gently holding the object out.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:23 pm

"Go away." She sobbed, she was emotionally unstable and didn't want her friend to see her crying.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:26 pm

"I'm not leaving, Lucy," Cai said gently.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:36 pm

"Go away." She sobbed again, her sobbing seemed to grow more violent as the memory playing in her head over and over again grew more vivid each time it played.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Cai realized what was happening. He set her lyre down, and grabed her on the shoulders, looking directly into her eyes." Look at me Lucy. Everything's okay now. Don't think about the past," he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Lucy imediatly wrapped her arms around his neck and dug her face into his shoulder and continued to sob, "I can't help it, it won't go away." She sobbed.

OOC: Man I need to get her a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:50 pm

ooc:XD. Yeah. Unfortunately, Cai is taken.

bic: Cai was slightly shocked when she grabbed him, but quickly got over it. He awkwardly patted her on the back and said, "just focus on my voice Lucy, just keep talking. It'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)   Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pegasus=flying :3 (open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next