Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flying in a New Sky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

Flying in a New Sky Empty
PostSubject: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Luna flew through the trees with perfect grace. She laughed as she passed fireflies and she landed in a tree for a rest a little while later. Fireflies. That was her favourite song. As she sat, she sang. "You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies, lit up the world as i fell asleep..." she sang.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Akio came out of nowhere as it seemed. "As they fill the open air, and leave teardrops everywhere, you think me rude but I would just stand and stare." She sang back.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Who you love : John/Married

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:22 pm

"thats pritty good" rose said flying up beside her and sitting on the branch "both of you" she added
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:26 pm

"I like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly, its hard to say i'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep..." Luna sang. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:28 pm

"no problem" rose said falling off the branch "wow" she said but flittered her wings and got back on the branch
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

"Cause everything is never as it seems." Akio sang. He nodded a thanks to Rose. "Cause I'd get a thousand hugs, from ten thousand lightning bugs, as they tried to teach me how to dance...
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:35 pm

"A foxtrot above my head, A sock hop beneath my bed ,A disco ball is just hanging by a thread..." sung Luke as he walked up. He had finnaly gotten out of the hospital.

Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm

"I'd like to make myself beleive that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that i'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. Cause everything is never as it seems when I fall asleep." Akio sang.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

rose just listened humming the tune
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:47 pm

"Leave my door open just a crack, (Please take me away from here), 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac,
(Please take me away from here), Why do I tire of counting sheep, (Please take me away from here), When I'm far too tired to fall asleep" sang Luke, John had been walking by and sang backup, this was the first time Luke and John had gotten along so well.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm

when rose saw john she carefully flew down and hugged him
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Amaya jumped out of a tree she was hiding in. "To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes. I got misty eyes as they said farewell. But I know where several are, when my dreams get real bizzare, cause I saved a few and I kept them in a jar."
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Luna just sang along now. What had started as just a little singing because she was inspired had become similar to a party.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 am

After the song, Akio went up to Luna. He held his hand out. "Hi. My name is Akio Shomaru." He said.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 am

Nervously, Luna shook Akio's hand. "Hi. I'm Luna Whispershadow." Just then, two flying figures came out of the shadows. As they came up to Luna, she saw a face from six years ago, and a face she had known a long time. "Jake? You found her?" Luna asked.

"Yeah. She actually found me first, though," said Jake.

"Crystal!" Cried Luna, hugging her sister. "Do you realize you've been gone six whole years?"

"Yeah. I do," said the eleven-year-old girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying in a New Sky   Flying in a New Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying in a New Sky
Page 1 of 1