Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just two Pegasi (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Just two Pegasi (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just two Pegasi (open)   Just two Pegasi (open) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 am

Sheiko and Zelink grazed side by side in the flower fields, avoiding the delicate flowers and finding the grass hidden beneath. Zelink raised his head from the ground and looked to his brother and best friend. "Sheiko, are you feeling okay? I mean, it's been a while since...you know...but, well, I don't know..." He spoke in Hylais so that no one else could understand him. Sheiko tossed his head and replied, "well, I miss Osi...a lot. But the old Osi left long before Cai killed his body. Besides, I've got you and Cai now anyway, so I'll be okay." Zelink smiled the best a horse could and said, "that's good to hear. Now, you wanna race to the other side? I need to stretch my wings." Sheiko nodded, and in a flash they were flying across the field.
Back to top Go down

Just two Pegasi (open)
Page 1 of 1