Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The GrimReaper" Appears

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

"The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Mika turned her head to her and nodded, even though she wasn't. Things were still blurry around her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:11 am

"I can see that your impatient for an answer, thing is why would I tell you?" Atrus said to Korari
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Shade felt uneasy aboth Atrus. He didn't really like him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 pm

He frowned suddenly as his eyes narrowed. "Because I lead this group you expect to be in. Disrespect me and I will kill you in an instant. Try anything with any of my members and you won't ever see the moon again." His voice was as cold as ice with an almost demonic growl-sound. "Now, would you like to answer my question?"

Nina cringed when she heard her brother speak like that. She had rarely heard it, but it wasn't a good sign. It meant he was connecting even further with his inner monster. The thought scared her as she focused back on Mika. "Are you sure? You don't look okay..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Mika turned around. Her vision was getting worse. She stuck out her hand to see which way she was facing, and accidently hit Korari. "Huh?" She mumbled.

Scar turned to Mika. "What's wrong?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:24 am

"No need to get so testy, it's just that why would I give a strait anwer to someone I barely know. And probably can't even trust yet?" Said Atrus. He had a wooden tiped balistic knife hidden in his jacket sleeve and it was pointed at Korari's heart but the same hand was holding his Scythe so no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Kotaro, upon being hit by Mika, turned on her before grabbing her by the shoulders tightly to where he was digging his nails into her skin. He was about to throw her back before it dawned on him that he could lose Scar if anything happened to his 'little servant.' With a heavy sigh, he released his grip and turned back to Atrus. He was losing patience fast. "Because I need to know if I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 pm

"Ouch. What was that?" Mika asked as she turned around.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:52 pm

"First give me a reason to trust you" Said Atrus, the Balistic Knife still pointed at Korari's heart.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:56 pm

"Now, now. Don't be like that." Scar said to Atrus. He brought Mika to his side so she wouldn't cause any more trouble.

Mika looked up at Scar and knew it was him. She then turned her gaze to in front of her, still not knowing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:46 pm

He then wrapped one arm around his body so that his other arm had some support when he brought it up and pnched the bridge of his nose out of frustration. "Well first of all you can put your little weapon away." He then lazily reached into the black duster he was wearing and pulled out his own make-shift stake that he made out of the branch that he threatened to kill Akira with a while back. He then quickly tossed it to Shade, the sharp end pointed at himself. "There. You can trust that I won't kill you. And I have no other weapons on me."

Last edited by Korari~Nina on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 pm

OOC: Just making sure but you do know that the knife is hidden in his jacket sleeve right?
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Ooc: yes I know. Korari is just epical like that x3 nah. I shall change it~

Edit: changed~
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Atrus simply held his arm towards a tree and fired the springloaded knife, it quivered like an arrow as it stuck in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Shade dodged the knife that Korari had thrown and caught it by the handle.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Nina jumped as she saw the knife fly through the air and hit its target. She then stared at the thing with wide eyes as if it were going to somehow manage to pull itself free and come after her. Quickly, she shook the thought away. This is going to end bad. All if it... She thought to herself.

His eyes followed the knife until it hit the tree. The sudden sight of the weapon unnerved him, but he kept his composure. "Interesting. So I'm guessing you were going to use that on me if you had to?" He asked after turning back to face Atrus.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:36 pm

"Do you really want me to answer that question? I'm pretty sure you already know the answer." Said Atrus.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"Scar. I think I'm going blind.." Mika whispered to him.

"Really? We'll have to get that checked after.." Scar whispered back to her, as he glanced at Mika then back to Atrus.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 pm

"Oh, I do know the answer. I just wanted to see if my thoughts were different from your words," He replied. "But I can promise you there will be no reason for you to kill me just yet. If you are interested, meet me and the rest of us here outside of Snowville a few days from now. Everything will be explained then."

Nina finally tore her eyes away from the blade that was stuck in the tree when she turned to face Mika. "What's really wrong?" She asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm

"I.. I think I'm going blind." She replied quietly as her vision darkened.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:55 pm

"Sounds good." Said Atrus as he pulled the knife from the tree and placed it back in the launcher.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Mika nudged Scar and he nodded. He turned around, silently slipping out of the scene with Mika close beside him, and headed to the hospital to get Mika checked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"The GrimReaper" Appears
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2