Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atrus "The GrimReaper"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Atrus "The GrimReaper" Empty
PostSubject: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 am

Name: Atrus

Appearance: 6ft tall, 125lbs. He has short black hair, red eyes and dresses in all black, he caries a dagger and scyth hence is nickname "The Grim Reaper"

Parents: He brutally murdered them and drank their blood

Siblings?: None

History: Atrus was born human but was turned at the age of one. At the age of seven he began training in the way of the scyth. At the age of Nine he murdered at least one person per night, he would drain his victims of their blood intill they were about to die then he cut their heads off or he would just cut their heads off and shower in the arterial splatter, the police were never able to catch him but they started to call him "The Grim Reaper" because of the gruesome way that he killed his victims. At the age of ten he murdered his parents, he forced his father to watch as he slowly cut his mother appart limb by limb, he then did the same to his father, unsatisfied he then continued to murder his intire town, fire and bloody decapitated corpses lay in his wake, the Army was sent in and he was captured and sent to a top secret military facility were they studied him for nine years. When he was nineteen he was able to escape from the military facility, he began to brutaly murder every soilder and scientiest that stood in his way of escaping, eventually he was brought down by tear gas and sent to SkyShatter.

What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or Forever): Vampire

Choose Elemental Power (For Casters,Forevers, and Fairies): N/A

Evil or Good?: Evil

Also I decided that Luke wasn't going to die, just dissapear so I edited the topic.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 pm

I'd like to hear about his history actually. 8D;;
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:13 pm

*Sigh* I really would have liked to not have to think dementedly right now but ok. This Might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Yaay! 8D
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Because of my vivid imagination I now want to vomit, that or it may just be my migrane, Either way I hope your happy.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:47 pm

I sowwy. *Hides in corner enjoying his history like a good book*
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Have you had one of your characters disappear?
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Yes, Luke has dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Aproved
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atrus "The GrimReaper"   Atrus "The GrimReaper" Empty

Back to top Go down

Atrus "The GrimReaper"
Page 1 of 1