Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The GrimReaper" Appears

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

"The GrimReaper" Appears Empty
PostSubject: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:29 am

It was midnight and Atrus had slaughtered five people, and he was on a roof of a store slowly feeding on a sixth, a girl, covered in stab wounds. He loved to kill and torcher, he always had ever since he was nine. The victim he was feeding on was about to pass out, more from the pain then the bloodloss, So Atrus stood her up on the edge of the roof facing away from the ledge and sliced the girl's head off with his scythe, basking in the arterial splatter. Then he watched the headless body of the girl fall and slpatter against the ground infront of the doors of the store, all that showed in his eyes was pure evil, an evil that had always been in his eyes ever since he was five.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:18 am

Mika was in the clearing bellow. She looked up to him. She was used to people like this so far.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:28 am

"Oh look someone else for me to kill" Thought Atrus as he jummped off the roof and ran towards Mika, he grabbed her throat in his right hand, his Scythe in his other hand, "You should be more careful then to walk around at night, you just might get hurt." Said Atrus as he tightened his grip, choking her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:31 am

"L-Let me g-go.." She stuttered. Mika decided not to struggle, it only would make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:25 am

"Now why would I do that? I just started having fun." Said Atrus as he tighened his grip further.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 am

"Now, now. Do what she says or else." Scar said slyly as he walked out from the shadows.

Mika looked into Atrus's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:18 am

Atrus was about to bite Mika when he heard Scar and looked at him noticing he was a vampire, "I can see that your also a vampire, then you should know how iritable we get when we don't feed so just a bit of advice I havn't fed in nine years." Said Atrus as he kicked Mika hard in the stomach sending her flying towards Scar.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 am

Akira went flying into a tree and hit her head hard, then coughed up blood.

Scar narrowed his eyes at him. "How DARE you do that to my minion?" He spat at him, "I don't care how blood thirsty you are, you can NOT do that to Mika.".
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 am

"Coming from me, that was mercy." Atrus said calmly as he inspected the blade on his scyth, paying no mind to Scar's anger, "You know in both the human world and this one I was and still am known as "The GrimReaper", a fitting title, don't you agree" Said Atrus as he pointed with his scythe to the mutilated and headless corpse of the girl that he had just killed, the gruesome site could make anyone sick.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 am

Mika closed her eyes. "Why... why..." She murmured under her breath.

Scar walked over to Mika and scooped her up into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:55 am

Atrus walked over to them "First off I must appologise for how rude I have been, sometimes my thirst for blood and hatred for this wretched place gets the better of me, is there anything I can do to make up for this." Said Atrus, he sounded like a compleatly different person.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Mika opened her eyes and got out of Scar's arms and turned so her back as facing them. "I'm fine." She said.

Scar ignored her and replied, "Maybe could you join us in taking over Skyshatter?".
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Shade came out of nowhere, standing beside Scar. "Who is this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 pm

"Sounds interesting I think I'll have to take you up on that offer." Said Atrus. Then he turned to face Shade "my name is Atrus, Atrus "The GrimReaper" mass-murderer." Said Atrus.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Shade blinked. "Who are you?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:51 pm

"Shade, meet the newest member of our alliance." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Shade paused. "Maybe he should meet Korari first..." Shade suggested.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:22 am

"Mass murderer, huh?" Korari's voice echoed off the walls of the buildings that lined the street. What a coincidence! "I would rather call you a great feaster... With a twist." He took a look around at the carnage with a smirk on his face before approaching the small group.

Nina followed close behind her brother silently, the smell of the blood driving her crazy. It had been so long since she had eaten due to the fact that she truly didn't like to kill people and Korari had been too busy with his own plans.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 am

"This is nothing compared to what I did on the human world, I earned my title when I was nine, each night I would slaughter someone they either cut their heads off of fed from them till they were dry, the police gave me the title "The GrimReaper", then when I was ten I slaughtered my human parents as well as my entire town I burned it to the ground too, the army had to be sent in and if they didn't have tear gas I would have slaughtered them too. They captured me and kept me in a lab for nine years, the only reason I escaped is because I acted so pitiful that one scientist let me escape, he was the only one I left alive, altho I soon figured out that I was kept in a military lab when the tear gas and assault rifle bullets hit me, next thing I remember is waking up in the airport this morning." Said Atrus as he recounted his bloodstained past while cleaning the blood off of his scythe with his jacket sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:22 am

Korari raised his eyebrows slightly at the newcomer as his dull maroon eyes seemed to brighten a little. he hadn't eaten in a while either. "You have quite a history. Almost makes me envious. Tell me," he crossed his arms in front of him. "How powerful do you think you are?"

Atrus's entire story appauled Nina yet intrigued her at the same time. Quickly she shook get trailing thoughts out of her head and backed away from Korari to stand next to Scar and Shade. She knew what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 am

Scar looked over to Korari and rolled his eyes.

Mika looked over to Nina, wiping the blood that was in her eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:02 am

Shade sighed. Psh... titles are too overrated. Waste of time. Just use your own name Mr. "Grim Reaper".
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 pm

"They are a waste of time but they're nice to have." Said Atrus.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Mika looked around. Everything went blurry for a few minutes. She closed her eyes then opened them again. They were good for a few moments but then went blurry again. She got tired of trying to bring them to normal so she gave up.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Korari raised an eyebrow at Atrus as he waited patiently for his question to he answered. He had no use being here otherwise. He could have been doing better things with his time than trying to study a stranger.

Nina quickly shot a glance in Mika's direction. "Are you okay?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The GrimReaper" Appears   "The GrimReaper" Appears Empty

Back to top Go down

"The GrimReaper" Appears
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next