Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random topicness (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Random topicness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Two wolves ran side by side, heading for a large, lone tree in the middle of the valley. One was black and white, the other a dark gray. Suddenly, the gray wolf pulled ahead, just before passing the tree. They both stopped, and the gray wolf morphed into a tall girl with black hair and green eyes. Telepathically, she said to the other wolf," I beat you, again, Storm." He responded, "Yeah, cause you cheated, again. I saw those cheetah legs." The girl grinned, "Aw, lighten up a little." She patted him on the head and sat down.

Ooc: Someone post please!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Who you love : John/Married

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:51 pm

A squirrel chattered to herself about nothing important until the two wolfs saw her she didn't want to be barked up the tree all night again like a month ago
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Storm heard the squirrel chatter in the tree and angled his ears towards it. Lupa turned into a mockingbird and flew up behind the squirrel, unnoticed. Then, she called out,"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Tori jumped off the tree scared and before to hinge the ground noticed into a bird "hey what was that for sneaking up on my?" Tori asked landing beside her
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:03 pm

"Well, i wanted to know if you were a shapeshifter or not before i tried to eat you." she said
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:11 pm

"oh so nice a meal again" Tori said rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Lupa turned back into a wolf, while saying, "Well, if you're going to change into a squirrel, you might has well expect it."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm

"yea I did figure that that's why I'm ip on the tree" Tori said
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:29 pm

"Yeah, that would make sense... so, What's your name?" lupa questioned.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm

"Tori yours" she aaked
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:23 pm

"I'm Lupa, and he's Storm, my brother,"lupa replied, pointing at the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm

"nice to meet you" Tori said nodding her head at the other wolf
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Storm stood up and stretched. Mentally, he said to Lupa "I'm gonna go hunt" and he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 pm

A silver ocelot cat walked through the area. She was really a teenage girl by the name of Sera, but she was more used to being an animal to survive. She had very little money, and it was lucky she was a shapeshifter. She transformed back to human after a while. Her cat, which her rich friend Luna had given her, Ivytrail, was a loyal companion who also spoke Kiene, the ancient language of an ancient society. "Koir?" she asked the cat. "Nioy," replied she cat telepathically. "Nianyea, drieble." Nobody who ever heard Sera speak like this understood her. Her real name was Misty. She was well known as Sera, but hoped to be called Misty again someday soon. "Kiene, ere, Englaireish?" she asked the cat "Niay," replied Ivytrail telepathically. "Alright. back to english, then," said Misty.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 pm

"Hi" Lupa said, looking at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 pm

"Hi, I'm Misty," said Misty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random topicness (open)   Random topicness (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random topicness (open)
Page 1 of 1