Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) Empty
PostSubject: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Tess was on the route, for some random reason. Veering off the path, she saw the river. She then decided to sit next to it. Doodoodoodoodoo... She thought randomly.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Casey had only been in Skyshatter for a few days and it was taking him forever to finally get to know the place. Honestly, he had gotten lost a few times too. That meant finding route 299 was a life-saver. As he walked, he looked around to see Tess off near the river. Ot of curiosity, he joined her. "H..hello," he said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Tess narrowed her eyes at him, before falling, randomly, into the river.

OOC: Only thing I could think of :3 Sorry. lololol It's so short X3
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 pm

"Wait, no!" He shouted as she fell. Scared that she might be in trouble, he stripped off his shirt and jumped in after her, trying frantically to find her.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Tess's furry ears were the only part of her that were visible. She came up for a moment, coughing and sputtering, to only come back down again.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Cary finally spotted her as her head popped up above the water with his. Gasping for breath, he swam over to her quickly and grabbed onto her before quickly swimming to the shore, dragging her along with him. "Are you oakay?" He asked frantically.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Tess continued to sputter and cough, until finally she said, rudely, "Does it look like I'm okay?" Still, she couldn't help but feel grateful to him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:19 pm

He blushed at his mistake from asking the question and looked away sheepishly. "I... I'm sorry," he said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:45 pm

"Hmmph," She grunted, starting to shake her head from side to side to dry her ears off. She hated it when her ears were wet.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Paige walked down the path of Rt. 299, still trying to learn the way around SkyShatter. Her parents had lived here quite some time, and met each other here as well. As she walked, she spotted Casey and Tess, and almost walked over to them out of pure friendliness. Then she realized Casey was shirtless, and she smirked in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Casey glanced up at Paige completely forgetting he didn't have his shirt on, ht his body was starting to grow cold from the water that drenched him. "Oh hey Paige," he greeted before it clicked in his head that the girl next to him had cat ears.. like legit ears. He looked at her stifling shock.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:23 pm

".. What?" Tess asked, noticing Casey was looking at her. "Do my ears look okay?" She asked, trying to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:28 pm

"Huh?" He asked snapping.back to.reality. "oh, yes! Yes of course! They look fine!" He replied to save his skin.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Paige laughed at Casey's reaction. "She's a Neko, correct?" She asked, looking at Tess, still smirking in amusement. "But I don't want to interrupt, anything.." She trailed off, trying to hold back more laughter.

Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:12 am

"Oh, okay, good." She said, starting to pat them down, just to be sure. Tess looked over at Paige, "Yes, yes I am."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 am

"Oh no! You can stay if you want!" He told Paige quickly. "You weren't interrupting. She.. she just fell into the river." With that, he turned to Tess. "Are you okay now?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 am

Then put your shirt on, darn it! She wanted to yell out, but instead bit her lip and walked over to them. She looked at Tess. "Thought so." She replied, nodding. She tried not to look at Casey.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:42 am

"Yes, I'm fine." She replied. Tess then looked over at Paige, "Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:09 am

Paige realized she never introduced herself. In fact, she didn't even know this girl. (xD) "My names Paige.. Valdez." She added, though she had no clue why.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 am

".. Oh..." She said, starting to examine her, she didn't like how she had hesitated. (o3o)
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:36 pm

"Good," He replied as he grabbed for his shirt and put it back on. The water that had clung to his skin was immediately absorbed into the green t-shirt making him colder than he was before but he ignored it as best as he could. "So, uh... wha-what are you doing here, Paige?" He asked, trying to start up a conversation to get rid of the tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Paige saw Tess examining her. She looked up at Casey. "Oh, you know. Just taking a walk, trying to learn my way around." She said nonchalantly. Noticing Casey's stutter and shiver, she frowned. "Are you cold?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:40 pm

He laughed nervously as she actually took notice of him. "Oh, just a little. Bu-but it's nothing. Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Paige rolled her eyes. "As if." She made the water on Casey evaporate and then she toke off her conveniently oversized jacket and handed to him. "Now, I know that the boy's suppose to give the girl the jacket, but I don't give a crap. And I don't wanna hear any complaints, thank you very much." She insisted.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:35 am

"Oh, er... thanks," he replied wrapping the jacket around himself. "And I didn't know you could do that.. control the water I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)   Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meow :3 (Random Title Name XDD)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next