Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is my apology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

This is my apology - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:17 am

Jack slept and dreamt, much more calm then earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:38 am

Eventually, Tala stirred in her sleep. It was still quite dark, and she wasn't really awake. Of course, that didn't stop her natural reaction to scratch Jack's ears. Only, when she moved her hands to find the fox, she found something that wasn't a fox. Her eyes snapped open, and in the the non-existent light all she could tell was that she couldn't recognize the sleeping form next to her. Naturally, her first reaction was to snap her hand back to her body and let out a scream. She then scooted away until she fell out of the bed. Meanwhile, Lupa had heard Tala's scream and was at the door in an instant. "Tala?!" she opened the door and flipped on a light.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:47 am

Tala's scream woke Jack up and freaked him out causing him to flail about and fall off the bed taking the covers with him. He was scared and confused about what was going on.

Last edited by Aiedle on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Lupa took in the motions with seeming calmness.  She shot a look at her daughter, but Tala seemed too surprised and scared out of her wits to have wanted the other one there;  she was pressed against the opposite wall, breathing deeply to calm down.  Lupa shook her head, walked over to the other side of the room.  His head was sticking out from the blankets, so the shapeshifter was able to look him directly in the eye.  "What are you doing here?"  she asked without emotion, both verbally and mentally.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Jack didn't respond at all, to him it seemed like he was in trouble for something. Thoughts of "What's going on?", "Are they mad at me?", "Why are they mad at me?", "What did I do?", "What are they going to do to me?" and similar questions ran semiconsciously through his mind all at once. Jack felt like he knew what the sounds that Lupa had made meant but what he could understand of their meaning and the emotionless tone he was unfamiliar with that was being used by the person he saw as an alpha only served to add to the fear and confusion he felt, in turn preventing him from truly deciphering the sounds and their meaning as well as prolong the distraction from the change in his physical appearance and the perception of his surroundings.

Last edited by Aiedle on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Lupa continued to wait for a reaction from the boy. She knew from experience that repeating herself usually didn't lead to answers immediately. Of course, she could feel the waves of fear and confusion coming off of him, but his thoughts weren't quite out there. After a second, she decided repeating herself might actually help in this case. "I said, why are you here? Even a thought would be enough" she said in the same tone, but a bit slower.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Jack didn't respond. he was still confused by everything going on and started to think back through his day so see what he might have done wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my apology
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Graveyard-
Jump to: