Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is my apology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Lupa had come out to the graveyard on her own, not telling a soul. It had been quite a while since she'd visited the place, and she had felt the sudden need to return. Tears sprung into her eyes as she realized how neglected her parents' graves had become, and her sister's as well, lost to time as she had gotten on with her life. The small patch of wildflowers she'd brought to liven the stones seemed to be insufficient, but she placed them down anyway, then sat down herself. Maybe the best thing to do would be to just sit here and think about all the memories she had of them, and even of the graveyard itself. This was her one weak moment, as she sat there, letting her emotions flow and uncaring of her surroundings. It was so out of character, but stranger things had happened by her parent's grave. Maybe it was just their spirits trying to unwind the stress their daughter had been put through all of her life, relax her into their young daughter that had lost them so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:09 pm

OOC: Hate to ask and it's ok if you say no but is it alright for me to post here?
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:41 pm

ooc: Goddamit boy you know it's perfectly fine jeez who else would show up in a Lupa post, eh?
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:42 pm

A small ghostly white fox wandered around the cemetery, it seemed like it was watching the girl that had come to the cemetery yet at the same time avoid being noticed at all.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:10 pm

After a long time, Lupa felt the gaze of something on her.  She looked through the corner of her eye, catching sight of a pale creature.  Thinking for a moment that it was a spirit, she turned he head to get a better look.  It was a white fox, almost ghost-like.  But she recognized him.  She gave the fox a smile and patted the ground next to her, hoping the little vulpine would join her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:15 pm

The fox ducked it's head behind a gravestone and ran off deeper into the graveyard having been caught.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Lupa shook her head. "Come on, Jack. It's okay, I won't bite," she said kindly. Hard she added in her mind, but not so loud that the thought would travel to him. She sighed, turning her head back to the graves. "I could use some company."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:08 pm

It was some time before the fox came back and walked quietly up beside Lupa from behind the gravestone she was sitting in front of and looked at her seeming concerned.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Lupa gave the fox another smile. "Well, I'm glad you decided to join me," she said as he walked up to her. "What's that face for?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 pm

The fox pawed at her a little "what's Wrong?" Jack asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Lupa's eyebrow shot up in surprise. Had the fox just talked? or was it his thoughts? Unsure, she decided to just let it go for a moment. Her gaze went back to the graves. "This is where my family's been buried. I've been missing them lately," she said. At the last bit she looked down again, back to Jack.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Jack just tilted his head to the side as if confused then laid his head on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Must've been the thoughts she thought. Lightly, she put her hand on Jack's head, scratching behind his ears. At least I have some company now, she thought. Her mind was sending out signals a little bit stronger now, enough for only shapeshifters to hear.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Jack seemed to enjoy being scratched behind the ears and climbed into Lupa's lap.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Lupa continued to scratch the fox. "You like that, huh? everyone seems to," she said, allowing him to climb fully into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Jack curled up in Lupa's lap and started to doze off, As he slept he thought about the girl that had taken care of him for a long as he could remember rather loudly (something only a shapeshifter would understand)
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Lupa shook her head as the fox's thoughts traveled into her mind. "You're pretty chatty for a fox," it was almost like a whisper, so she wouldn't wake him, "Almost as if you were a shapeshifter." But of course, that was absurd; shapeshifters would be easy to tell from a fox.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Suddenly the fox started to squirm and writhe in Lupa's lap as it's dreams turned to fire everywhere, with an obcene amount of pain and loss before it yelped and stood bolt upright shortly before running off deeper into the graveyard.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:51 pm

The images came with enough surprise and force that they gave Lupa a small headache. Not to mention a sudden fear that she was about to be burned alive. After a second, she realized it was just the fox's dream. Shaking the feeling off, she went to go find him, as he'd run off while she was still being affected.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Jack had run off and passed out somewhere in the graveyard near where a lot of the participants in the war were buried.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Eventually, Lupa found the fox. She carefully picked up the little guy and turned to leave. Then a name caught her eye. As she looked around, she realized where she was. They had wanted to honor Ashley here, but Lupa wanted her in the family plot. Other names jumped out at her; good friends and distant acquaintances. "Come on Jack, let's get you home," she said to the fox before getting out of there.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Jack just whined in Lupa's arms in response if you could even call it that.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:29 pm

*timetravelskip*

Lupa soon got home, carrying Jack with her. she called Tala from her room, and gave the fox back to her. "He had a bad dream. He's a little shaken up, and I've got stuff to do before your father gets home," she gave as an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 am

Jack wimpered
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:12 am

Tala took Jack up to her room and laid him in the bed, assuming it was comfortable to him. then she went back down. Leo came home. The family ate dinner. Then went to bed or something. Tala gave Jack a scratch behind the ears before she fell asleep, so her hand was on him as she drifted into a dream that somehow included her dream guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is my apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my apology   This is my apology Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my apology
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Graveyard-
Jump to: