Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The newcomer.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

The newcomer. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Leo closed his eyes and appeared to be thinking of an appropriate punishment then turned to Lupa and opened his eyes, "Yep, she's definitely your daughter. sounds just like you." Leo said before walking off, Leo loved his daughter too much to get mad at her for something like that and hoped Lupa would come up with something appropriate to say even if it may not have been obvious.

Last edited by Aiedle on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Both of them just stood there a little shocked as Leo left the room. But they let him go, both knowing full well that it was best to leave him alone when he stormed off. "You know, you should have at least called. You had us both worried sick," Lupa said in a gentle tone. Tala nodded in understanding. "I'm sorry mom. I just wanted to help."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:16 pm

"You know, that's a strange little fox." Leo thought to himself as he went to find someplace to lie down.

Meanwhile the fox in Tala's arms started to squirm and shiver.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Tala felt the fox shivering. "Oh, I think he's getting cold, do we have a blanket?" she said. Lupa found one quickly enough and they gently wrapped it up. Tala now held the fox against her chest as if any other place would cause it to freeze. "You know, he wouldn't speak to me when I tried to talk to him," she said. Lupa looked concerned, but said, "well, he's injured. I wouldn't speak to anyone pestering my mind either."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 pm

The fox squirmed a little bit but soon warmed up and cuddled up to Tala.

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Tala smiled. "Well, he seems to like you," Lupa said, "just give him some time to rest." Tala nodded, understanding, and began to lightly stroke the fox's head which was the only exposed part of his body.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm

The fox started to murr a little and his ears wiggled a little in response.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Tala continued to pet the fox.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:19 pm

"You both do realize it's 11P.M. correct?" Leo sniped from across the house.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 pm

"Uh, I guess?" Tala called back to her father. "I guess I'll keep him in my room tonight" she said to Lupa before going up to bed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:06 pm

The Fox in Tala's arms showed no argument about going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Once her daughter was off to bed, Lupa went to Leo. "Come on, mr. It's 11p.m." she said, "stop being so grouchy."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:24 pm

"Oh I'll stop being grouchy alright." Leo said as he grabbed Lupa's wrist and pined her down to the bed and kissed her. "Let's have some fun." He said before everything was censored.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Meanwhile o.o....

Tala was now laying in her bed with the fox on an unused pillow next to her as she tried to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:49 pm

The fox cuddled up to Tala and fell into a comfortable sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Tala fell asleep quickly after that, and now we timeskip to morning
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:13 am

the fox woke up  groggily the next morning and looked around, "W-Where am I? Who is this? What happened?" were questions running through his head but unfortunately he didn't have the means to answer those questions. "I guess I best look around." the fox said to itself before it fell of the side of the bed trying to get out of it. He yelped half from surprise and half from pain but not loud enough to immediately wake Tala. The fox then got up and began to look around the room before going to wander around the house, walking awkwardly on his casted leg not even realizing he was wearing a cast in the first place, he was just too tired, confused and hungry to care.

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:16 am

The house was quiet, leaving the fox to explore as much as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:03 am

"Where is this place? Is this where I live?" The fox thought to its self as it wandered around the house, not yet noticing the cast on his leg until he tried to sit down, "What is this thing? It's annoying!" The fox growled to himself before attempting to gnaw it off. He gave up soon after he realized it was just hurting his teeth more then it was the cast and just laid down and curled up into a ball but the noise he had been making was sure to have woken someone up by now.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Tala woke up, hearing the sound of the fox moving through the house, but she had forgotten it by the time she was fully conscious of the world. Opening her eyes, she realized the fox was gone. Quietly, she got out of bed and began to search for the animal, soon finding him in the living room, curled up in a little ball. "There you are," she whispered as she down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:52 pm

The fox had fallen into a light sleep by the time Tala had gotten to him but her words made the fox's ears twitch then stretch out and whine as if it was yawning as it woke up.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:07 pm

"Aww, did I wake you up?" Tala said, smiling at the utter adorableness of the fox.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:14 pm

The fox rolled over to face Tala and cocked his head to the side, "Who is this?" The fox thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Tala had used her telepathy to pick up the fox's thoughts, assuming it couldn't speak or didn't want to. I'm Tala, she answered his question telepathically, I found you yesterday; your leg was broken
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:48 pm

The fox just suddenly freaked out at the sudden probing of its mind and ran off to find someplace to hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The newcomer.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Houses-
Jump to: