Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The newcomer.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

The newcomer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:59 am

Tala took the form and went to go and fill it ut.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:01 am

The fox just sorta laid there, sleeping.

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:09 am

She finished the forms and turned them in. "anything else?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:12 am

The attendant took the forms typed some things then printed out a receipt then handed it to Tala shaking her head slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Tala took the receipt, blinked at the price, realizing she wasn't going to get anything for her birthday this year, thanked the attendant and left.

Placing the fox in her basket, she started on her long trek home.

Meanwhile, her parents had just arrived home to find that she was gone, along with her bike.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Leo was sort of freaking out at the fact that his daughter was missing, he knew she was a strong girl who could take care of herself he was more frightened by the fact that her bike was missing too. Leo knew that his daughter could easily handle herself in the woods, he was more afraid of her being out in the city at night.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Lupa was not as worried as her husband, or at least she didn't show it. Soon, she got fed up with it and but a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "She's fine," Lupa said, partly to calm herself down as well, "she's just going through her teen years."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Leo immediately turned to Lupa and focused on her then with a dead serious face said "That's exactly what I'm worried about."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:42 pm

"Put a little faith in her. She's not like us, Leo," Lupa said, meeting his serious gaze without blinking an eye. After a moment, she turned away, other things on her mind now. "If you're really that worried, I can track her down," she said, heading out the door and standing on the porch.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:47 pm

"you have heard the phrase the apple doesn't fall far from the tree right? It didn't exactly take much to woo you, just some sweet words and a pretty flower then just add a bit of booze and you got a baby." Leo said, it was a joke but none the less it kinda made him sound like a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Lupa spun around, obviously ticked off. "What happened with us was a lot more than that, and you know it, " she said, seeming to growl as she spoke, "Tala isn't like I was, or how you were for that matter. She's not going to act that way, so just quit your worrying."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Leo was taken aback by Lupa's sudden outburst and looked down at the ground feeling bad for how what head just said came out, "I know. I'm sorry, I didn't mean.. I didn't mean that you and Tala don't mean anything, I was just joking about all the silly things like how we met in a graveyard.. But Tala's my daughter too and I have a right to worry about her, even if she's not like either of us!" Leo responded in a hurt and somewhat angry tone. After a little while Leo calmed down then looked back up at his wife, "I'm sorry, can we please just forget I said anything, I'm just worried about her." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:50 pm

By this time, Lupa had calmed down too. "Alright," she said, "I'll forget about it this time." After a moment, she sighed, "we should probably go look for her."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:55 pm

"Yeah, we should. You want to go by car or track her scent?" Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Lupa didn't have time to respond before the door opened behind her. In walked Tala, carrying the fox delicately in her arms. By the surprise on her face, it was obvious she hadn't been expecting them to be home. "Oh, you're already home?" she asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:05 pm

"Yes, we are. and where exactly did you run off to this late at night young lady?" Leo said all fatherly, he didn't exactly notice the white fox she was holding but whatever, guys can be idiots.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Tala held out the fox a little more obviously, before saying, "this little one showed up in the yard earlier today," she said, looking to her mother for support. But Lupa just gave a look that said that the fox was not going to excuse her from everything
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Leo took a look at the fox and noticed the cast and smelled the semi fresh blood a little. "So wait an injured and most likely terrified rabies vector registered species shows up in the yard and your natural reaction is to pick it up with no regard to your safety and carry it miles into town to get it treated without even telling us?" He asked expecting a single worded straight answer.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:22 pm

"Yes" Tala said, as if it was obvious and her father was just being an idiot for thinking she should react in any other way.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:25 pm

"One more question. You used my credit card to pay for the veterinary care didn't you?" Leo asked, once again expecting a pretty much monosyllable answer.

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:28 pm

"Yes," she said again, in the same manner, before adding, "you said I could use it in emergencies."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:30 pm

"And you thought this constituted an emergency?" Leo asked, expecting the same kind of answer as before.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 pm

She shifted the fox into a position that showed its leg more clearly. "His leg was broken and he was passing out!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:35 pm

"And you expect us to proxide a place for this fox while its leg heals I assume." Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 pm

"We have plenty of room" she said, moving her head to indicate all the space.

Lupa just stood there, deciding Leo'd have to make the decision, not her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newcomer.   The newcomer. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The newcomer.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Houses-
Jump to: