Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my characters (reika, kurai)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reika

Reika

my characters (reika, kurai) Empty
PostSubject: my characters (reika, kurai)   my characters (reika, kurai) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Name: reika morris

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: she seems like a stuck up, impatient or strict person sometimes, but she enjoys good humor and mischief

Parents: mother was a human, father was a vampire, her mother got killed and her father is captured

Siblings?: 2 other brothers, both dead

History: she was born in a small house out of town with her family. soon people hunted down her family, and killed her mother. her father got captured by some agency and her and her siblings were on their own together. later her brothers also got caught and died, and she was left on her own. but then she met kurai whom took care of her. kurai found out about skyshatter, and decided it was a safe place for them.

What are you?: vampire

Evil or Good?: chaotic good
~~~~~~~~~~

Name: kurai evans

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: he is mostly quiet and looks like a cold person, but he has a caring side.

Parents: both parents alive, doesn't talk to them much.

Siblings?: none

History: kurai grew up in a very busy and rich family full of vampires. his parents never talked to him, he barely knew them. one day, he went to a trip with his father which was actually one of his business runs, where he killed reika's family. a couple years later, his father was talking about hunting her down, so kurai ran away from home and took her into his care, later on taking her to skyshatter.

What are you?: vampire

Evil or Good?: good but is sometimes evil

Last edited by chemise on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: my characters (reika, kurai)   my characters (reika, kurai) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi and welcome to Skyshatter! My name's Lupa and I'm a mod of the site. Now, a few things before I approve this creation. One, In your character's history, the last sentence seems to be leading on to a new bit of information, but you cut it off. I don't know if this wasn't meant to be there or if the rest got left out. Please fix this ^^ (Also, if this was meant to be a work in progress, please state that in the topic title). Secondly, with your topic name should simply be the name of the character (ie. Reika's Creation, or something similar). We prefer a separate topic per character, unless they are being created simultaneously.

Anywho, thanks for joining the site! We hope you enjoy it, and don't be afraid to PM me or Casey if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: my characters (reika, kurai)   my characters (reika, kurai) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Lups she posed it so she could finish later.
Back to top Go down
Reika

Reika

PostSubject: Re: my characters (reika, kurai)   my characters (reika, kurai) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:49 pm

i edited my post and the title, sorry for the confusion ^^
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: my characters (reika, kurai)   my characters (reika, kurai) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:17 pm

It's fine, don't worry about it ^^ anywho~

Both are APROOOOOOVED! have fun in the roleplay world!
Back to top Go down
Reika

Reika

PostSubject: Re: my characters (reika, kurai)   my characters (reika, kurai) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Thank yooou.
:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my characters (reika, kurai)   my characters (reika, kurai) Empty

Back to top Go down

my characters (reika, kurai)
Page 1 of 1