Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How old are your characters REALLY?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

How old are your characters REALLY? Empty
PostSubject: How old are your characters REALLY?   How old are your characters REALLY? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 pm

So, we all know that the age we think our characters are is not the true age. So, how old are your characters technically, based off of the two months= one year standard and how old are they actually in the roleplay?

Cai Technically: 35 1/2 O.O Roleplay: 28
Lupa Technically: 30 1/2 Roleplay: 26
Tala Technically: 10 1/2 Roleplay: 10
Storm Technically: 24 1/2 Roleplay: 17

My characters need to get their ages right O.o
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

How old are your characters REALLY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are your characters REALLY?   How old are your characters REALLY? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:38 pm

It's Skyshatter, I thought we decided screw ageing. While I see where you're comeing from all of the characters esentially have the live span of a forever with enough medi-magic
Back to top Go down

How old are your characters REALLY?
Page 1 of 1