Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, come on, seriously. I want to role play.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Okay, come on, seriously. I want to role play. Empty
PostSubject: Okay, come on, seriously. I want to role play.   Okay, come on, seriously. I want to role play. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 pm

It was a pure and bright sunny day when Jason had decided to go back to the river for a day off. the water was so caalming and he couldn't help but pull of his shoes, roll up his jeans and stick his feet in the cold water. Ever since spring came, the days were slowly getting warmer and now it was the perfect time to enjoy the water before it got too hot. "Its such a beautiful day!" He breathed joyfully, splashing his feet in and out of the water like a little child.
Back to top Go down

Okay, come on, seriously. I want to role play.
Page 1 of 1