Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* Empty
PostSubject: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Mika and Scar walked into the hospital. After talking with the receptionist, he entered one of the rooms. He placed Mika on the bed, then sat beside her as they waited for the doctor to come in. "Is it any better?" Scar asked.

"No." Mika replied. It was actually getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:02 pm

The doctor walked in. "So, what's the problem?" he asked, holding a clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 pm

"I.. I believe I'm going blind." Mika answered for herself.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 pm

The doctor walked over to Mika. Pulling out a flashlight, he inspected her eyes. "hmm.." he said, writing something on his clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 pm

All of Mika's eye sight was lost now. She wore a scared expression.

"What's wrong with her? Is she really blind?" Scar asked the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:58 am

"I'm afraid so. If I'd seen her earlier, I might have been able to save her eyesight, but it's too late now," the doctor said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:00 am

"If only I'd known.." Scar said to himself.

"I-I'm blind?!" Mika stuttered in disbelieve.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:10 pm

"Yes, I'm afraid so.." he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Scar looked down at the floor for a moment, then back up at the doctor. "Do you know what caused it?" He asked.

Mika wore a sad expression.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:10 pm

ooc: What do u want the cause to be?

ic: The doctor looked over at Scar, "I'm going to have to do a little testing to figure that out."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:46 pm

(OOC: Say that it's because she is a human, and was not able to handle Skyshatter's energy so quickly.)

Scar nodded at him.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 am

ooc:mkay

ic:The doctor held Mika's hand." Come with me," he said gently, leading her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 am

Mika nodded and followed him, not sure where she was going.

Scar watched them as they left the room.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 pm

After a while, they came back to the room. "I believe I've discovered the problem," he announced.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:36 pm

"What is it?" He asked the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 pm

"Because she's a human, she couldn't adapt well to Skyshatter's energy. That is what caused her eyes to fail, " the doctor said solemnly
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Scar looked down. "Damnit! This is all my fault.." He said to himself.

Mika stumbled over to Scar and hugged him. "It's okay, no need to blame yourself." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:29 pm

"I'll leave you alone for a minute. I have to go make a report," the doctor said, leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Scar nodded. Mika sat beside him and leaned on his side.

"I think we should get going.." Scar mumbled as he held Mika's hand and walked out of the room and to the exit, then left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*   Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o* Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's Blind?! *Someone play the doctor please. o3o*
Page 1 of 1