Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenagers :P (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:05 pm

"I wouldn't suggest buying any of them, they're all cheaply made. I would try the jewlery store in Windtown." The boy said, his tone of voice sounded rather defeated.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 pm

"Oh, I don't wanna buy them..." The girl said. "It's just the way they're made. Almost looks like the real thing, but if you look closely you can see the flaws..."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:16 pm

"Isn't that how most things are? Trying to hide flaws?" The boy replied.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 pm

The girl paused for a while, completely still. It even seemed like she stopped breathing. Then she let out a soft exhale. "Yeah." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:31 pm

"By the way, my name is Luke.. but you probably don't even care.." He said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:34 pm

"My... my name is AyJay..." She said. "Why wouldn't I care about your name? You seem pretty cool..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:00 pm

"I don't know. No one seems to care about anyone now a days. Well atleast no one cares about me anyway, I don't even have any family or friends to care so why should I expect random strangers to.." Luke replied
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:02 pm

"First step to having friends that care about you is making friends..." AyJay said. "I don't have much, really all I have is Miroku... but I guess that's alright..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:30 am

"Yeah, cause he's such a great guy." Luke said sarcasticly.

OOC: Backstory time or no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenagers :P (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2