Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Me and Aie only) Bad News~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

(Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:57 pm

"I don't know if anyone's ever told you before but most vampires aren't big fans of garlic, terrible allergy really, deadly to some-" Leo began to say, stoping to take a breath expecting Lupa to say something.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:58 pm

"I know that," Lupa retorted, crossing her arms, "I was just listing some plants."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 pm

"You know I was really hopeing that you would be all depressed at the idea of another one of your idea's blowing up in your face. but-" Leo began as he gently wrapped his arms around Lupa's shoulders as he hugged her rom behind. "I'm not like most vampires my dear wife, Lupa Nightray." Leo finished romanticly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Lupa tried to keep herself from giggling, but she did let a smile slip through. "Oh, really? In what way?" she asked, like she didn't already know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

"Well for example most vampires would have bitten you by now, but no, I prefer this." Leo said as he gently kissed her on the cheek near the corner of the mouth. "I Love you Lulu, I love you so much that I gave you a family, that's why I'm different my sweet angel." he continued in a soft and romantic, almost seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Lupa smiled a little more. "And I love you, Elly." was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm

"Oh and one more way that I'm not like most vampires is that Garlic doesn't hurt me." Leo whispered smugly into Lupa's ear in the same soft tone he had used before.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Lupa had to keep from laughing. "Well then, I guess we could use that," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:49 pm

"Yes, but first." Leo said as he turned Lupa around then hugged her and gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Of course, Lupa returned both.

At that moment, Storm walked out into the yard in human form. "Really?" he grumbled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:19 pm

"Yes really mister grumpy pants." Leo retorted as he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:51 pm

"You're the one who's grumpy," Storm grumbled grumpily, causing Lupa to roll her eyes again, "you guys are morons," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 pm

"Yeah yeah. Do you two want to be alone?" Leo asked, knowing what Lupa was probably about to say to storm.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:50 pm

"If you don't mind..." Lupa said. Storm looked between the two, confused. "What's going on here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 pm

"You'll find out Storm, come get me when you need me ok." Leo said before he started to go inside but stopped himself, "Lupa? Do you want me to wake Tala or do you want to tell her tomorrow?" Leo asked in his head, hopeing Lupa could hear it; he still didn't quite understand how the whole telepathy thing worked just yet.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 pm

No, I'll tell her tomorrow, unless she's still awake, Lupa said, before turning back to Storm. "You may want to sit down for this," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Leo nodded slightly then went inside. He went to Tala's room and slowly opened the door so as not to wake her then quietly went over to his sleeping daugter and sat down next to her. "How's my little girl?" Leo whispered affectionately as he stroked her hair softly, carefull not to disturb her rest.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Tala was simply pretending to be asleep, as she wasn't tired and only moments before had been reading a book with a flashlight. As her father stroked her hair, she sleepily opened her eyes. Trying to be convincing, she blinked slowly. "Daddy...?" she said in a quiet, hopefully tired voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:36 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to wake you." Leo said sofly as he slowly leaned over and gave Tala a gentle hug.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Tala was pleased she hadn't been found out, but didn't show it. She returned the hug. "It's okay daddy," she said sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:13 pm

"And sleepy head, just because your daddy's a vampire doesn't mean you can stay up all night." Leo said smileing kindly as he noticed that the flashlight that she was useing was still on.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Tala seemed to pout as she realized her mistake. "But I'm not tired~" she protested.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:24 pm

"I know, I know sweetheart. You never really did much like sleeping, I remember when you were just a little baby you used to keep me and your mom awake all night some times." Leo said chuckleing, realizeing that he really didn't spend enough quality time with his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Tala frowned. "Dad~" she wined, "what's that got to do with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:37 pm

"Just being nostalgic is all, and mentioning that you've never been good at sleeping." Leo said before pouncing onhis daughter and tickleing her, "But you've always been tickleish!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Me and Aie only) Bad News~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Houses-
Jump to: