Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Me and Aie only) Bad News~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

(Me and Aie only) Bad News~ Empty
PostSubject: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:32 pm

It was a warm, clear night in Windtown, and the moon was as full as possible. Lupa was laying on the grass in her backyard, looking up at the stars. The rest of her family was inside; Tala was asleep and she wasn't sure what Leo or Storm were doing. All seemed to be quiet until a wolven voice spoke from behind her, "Sstarss are bright thiss evening." Lupa was a little startled, but hid her surprise. She tipped her head back to see a young, rather small wolf standing behind her. "Hmm, you're right. But what brings you here, Snakehowl?" Lupa said. The wolf, Snakehowl, cast a glance at the sky before looking back to Lupa. "Asheen hass fallen ill. It doessn't look like she'll make it thiss time, being as old as she iss. I wass ssent to inform you, whether you come to ssay good-bye iss up to you and Sstorm," he said and left, disappearing into the night. Lupa had begun to form tears as the wolf told her what happened, but she had held them back until he left. As she began to wipe the tears away, the back door opened and someone stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Leo walked from the house up to Lupa and draped a jacket around her shoulders, "I just wanted to check up on you, it's kinda cold out." He said, not knowing about what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 pm

"Not really," Lupa said, but accepted the jacket because she had begun to shake, hoping to pass it off as being cold.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Leo sat down beside Lupa then layed down and looked at the stars, "You want to talk about it?" Leo asked in an unconcerned tone.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:12 pm

"Talk about what?" Lupa said, looking up at the stars as well.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:14 pm

"I don't know, You tell me." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Lupa was quiet for a long time. Finally, she decided to talk about it. "Asheen's sick." Lupa said, tears starting to form again, " And...and she probably won't get better."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:20 pm

"It's ok if you want to go see her. I can look over Tala or you could take her along with you, I don't mind either way." Leo said, not needing to voice the fact that Storm wouldn't stay at home if he heard this news.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Lupa blinked and looked away from the sky. "I want you to come with me," she said, almost too quiet to hear, as if she wasn't sure it was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:22 pm

"But I though you said that the pack hated vampires, no it would be better if I stayed home, you shouldn't feel guilty about leaving me behind." Leo replied, not realizeing that Lupa may acctually want him to com for a reason other than guilt.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 pm

"But that's not why I want you to go," Lupa said. She paused for a second, then spoke again, " The wolves are my family Leo. And so are you. I can't keep you separate anymore...it just isn't right. And now...now the only wolf that can convince them to accept you is about to die, so...I think it's the only chance you'll have to be accepted by them..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:08 pm

"let's see, I picked you up in a graveyard, I tore a man appart in your living room the first week I knew you then I got you drunk, took advantage of you and got you pregnant, THEN married you. Yeah, I'm sure they'll just love me." Leo joked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Lupa rolled her eyes but couldn't stop herself from smiling. "Leo, I'm trying to be serious here~" she complained, but it was obvious that she seemed a little happier now
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Leo smiled back and hugged her, "I love it when you smile Lupa. But we still have a problem, even if I were to come with you they'd be able to tell what I am, I don't know about you but I don't exactly smell like a human." Leo explained.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Lupa returned the hug. "You know, there are ways to get around that~" she said, "we can always mask your scent."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:01 pm

"I hope you're not talking about perfume, I can't stand the smell of that stuff." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Lupa shook her head. "There are much better ways," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:18 pm

"Like?" Leo asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Lupa seemed to ignore the question. "Do you remember if it's rained recently?
" she asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm

"...Mud? Is that what you're saying? You can't be serious." Leo replied after thinking a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:35 pm

"If you don't like it, we can always have Storm pee on you," she said, without any emotion in words or face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:26 pm

"I'd rather not. Isn't there anything else?" Leo replied rather curtly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Lupa rolled her eyes, irritated that he hadn't realized she was joking. "Well, how do you feel about wild plants~"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:39 pm

"What do you meen by wild plants?" Leo asked with interest, wondering what would be offered up as a solution.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:12 pm

"Well, there are plenty of wild plants that give off an over-powering smell," Lupa said, then proceeded to list a few of them (I'm not listing because I'm not that much of a botanist), ending with, " and...uh... garlic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Me and Aie only) Bad News~   (Me and Aie only) Bad News~ Empty

Back to top Go down

(Me and Aie only) Bad News~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Houses-
Jump to: